Forum

4 Prem people in division 3 team

Created 11th September 2012 @ 04:51

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

jahrein

Dline

I’m sorry y’all but you dont get it… It is maybe because you are stupid, or extremely high.
I’m not butthurt. Noone is butthurt in this topic. All im angry about is that there’s no rule about higher div players going for lower div teams. Like if you wanna go to a higher div than you deserve to play in, you need to apply to an admin with some proof (ss and shit). But if you wanna go lower in divs, apparently you just go to an admin and say “hey i’ll sign my team up for this one” and you are done. A bit o promisses lik “aaaw that guy? he is afk… this? he’ll offclass. me ? im not even prem, only div 1 lol!”
Tbh i dont even care about div1 or prem teams. I dont even know most of the players. A teammate of mine brought up the topic to me. And i just checked em. I’ve heard of shintaz. I’ve seen r7ans name on decertos roster before. That’s it. Because as i said, i only play tf2 and care about what i do and try to improve myself. So maybe these guys got beaten in high divs and wanna repolish their egos in div3. How would i know? Who could guarantee me that they wont play their main classses (all 4 of em) in an official and just steamroll me and use me to boost their egos?
I’m not saying that they are superhuman or anything. But it is cyristal clear that they are better than me. Otherwise i would be prem.

So think twice before you post. All you’are saying is “trololol whoot111!!11” and “this one is afk, this one has a dog who shits all over his place”

srsly? and calling us no-lifers?
lol
just lol
how mature

rofl, this is the first ever time I’ve seen r7an outskill anybody, and it’s not even in-game.

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from rtan

[…]

What the fuck are you even talking about now? Haven’t we been over this?

You’re either a severe retard or are trolling :D

Anyways, see you in week 6 babe.

<3 Your avatar is so terrible. Have you even SEEN my avatar. Its a PANDA.

Also on this internet its important to get the last word, while at the same time getting the moral high ground or being condescending, so I am denying you of this.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from jahrein

All im angry about is that there’s no rule about higher div players going for lower div teams. Like if you wanna go to a higher div than you deserve to play in, you need to apply to an admin with some proof (ss and shit). But if you wanna go lower in divs, apparently you just go to an admin and say “hey i’ll sign my team up for this one” and you are done. A bit o promisses lik “aaaw that guy? he is afk… this? he’ll offclass. me ? im not even prem, only div 1 lol!”
Tbh i dont even care about div1 or prem teams. I dont even know most of the players. A teammate of mine brought up the topic to me. And i just checked em. I’ve heard of shintaz. I’ve seen r7ans name on decertos roster before. That’s it. Because as i said, i only play tf2 and care about what i do and try to improve myself. So maybe these guys got beaten in high divs and wanna repolish their egos in div3. How would i know? Who could guarantee me that they wont play their main classses (all 4 of em) in an official and just steamroll me and use me to boost their egos?
I’m not saying that they are superhuman or anything. But it is cyristal clear that they are better than me. Otherwise i would be prem.

So think twice before you post. All you’are saying is “trololol whoot111!!11” and “this one is afk, this one has a dog who shits all over his place”

lol
just lol
how mature

Unless you have an indication that they put in effort to gather screenshots for div3 only to then switch 4 people out of a roster to fill it with prem players who joined pre-season to avoid the team hijack rule just so they could roll you (which I would actually pay to see happen now) I’d stop worrying so much.

I accidently a few words

Last edited by herpderp,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from jahrein

I’m sorry y’all but you dont get it… It is maybe because you are stupid, or extremely high.
I’m not butthurt. Noone is butthurt in this topic. All im angry about is that there’s no rule about higher div players going for lower div teams. Like if you wanna go to a higher div than you deserve to play in, you need to apply to an admin with some proof (ss and shit). But if you wanna go lower in divs, apparently you just go to an admin and say “hey i’ll sign my team up for this one” and you are done. A bit o promisses lik “aaaw that guy? he is afk… this? he’ll offclass. me ? im not even prem, only div 1 lol!”

lol
just lol
how mature

Lol, fml.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from T0m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6XE1XRiLeY

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

This thread is going huge. ;DD

ViolentDuck

TSC^

This thread >>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

jahrein

Dline

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Unless you have an indication that they put in effort to gather screenshots for div3 only to then switch 4 people out of a roster to fill it with prem players who joined pre-season to avoid the team hijack rule just so they could roll you (which I would actually pay to see happen now) I’d stop worrying so much.

I accidently a few words

nope. i’ve talked to the admins they said “they applied for div3, we put em in div3”

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from jahrein

lol
just lol
how mature

Okay, you have to be joking. There’s no way anyone could seriously be like this without having some serious mental disorder.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

why

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from jahrein

[…]
nope. i’ve talked to the admins they said “they applied for div3, we put em in div3”

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qv250/

jahrein

Dline

i still see no argument to what i’ve written here…

Drackk

best
sniper

fuck

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »