Forum

Who will divs?

Created 10th September 2012 @ 22:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

JakescRzyy.

Team
8===D

Quoted from screwb

Rejects are not that good i don’t think they will win 2a. We are fucking terrible and we beat them 4/0….
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97741282

Probably because they just had a roster change? you have never beat them before because you guys are really bad :(
Also 1 merc

Last edited by JakescRzyy.,

Thndr.

GNOME
8===D

Quoted from screwb

Rejects are not that good i don’t think they will win 2a. We are fucking terrible and we beat them 4/0….
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97741282

Yeah, you guys are awful tbh, and with old lineup, it was a different story http://i.imgur.com/slkgw.jpg?1?6091 :)

screwb

Quoted from JakescRzyy.

[…]
Probably because they just had a roster change? you have never beat them before because you guys are really bad :(
Also 1 merc

We just had major roster changes that same day….+ we where crippled by having bill pocket while dendo is away.

Last edited by screwb,

JakescRzyy.

Team
8===D

You had 1 player change? We had about 2 or 3 at least

Thndr.

GNOME
8===D

Quoted from screwb

[…]We just had major roster changes that same day….+ we where crippled by having bill pocket while dendo is away.

Rejects had to play with a backup scout. a player who had just joined, and a merc (possibly more, not sure about the other two players who left) so its not really a good win.

Last edited by Thndr.,

screwb

Quoted from JakescRzyy.

You had 1 player change? We had about 2 or 3 at least

Both sollys replaced :D Bill normally roams but dendo was away. We now have Dendocor on pocket and FN on roam. MAJOR improvement IMO.

Last edited by screwb,

JakescRzyy.

Team
8===D

Bill has being playing with you for ages so you didnt really need to get use to him playing that one game so I think you only had 1 change? 3>1

screwb

Quoted from JakescRzyy.

Bill has being playing with you for ages so you didnt really need to get use to him playing that one game so I think you only had 1 change? 3>1

He used to roam. To be honest he is not exactly the greatest pocket.

JakescRzyy.

Team
8===D

matji only just joined, wOlliee was a merc or trialist and bubble is a backup scout who had also only just joined

Mercyless

ORACLE

Enough pointless arguing, you have a season ahead of you to prove yourselves.

screwb

Quoted from JakescRzyy.

matji only just joined, wOlliee was a merc or trialist and bubble is a backup scout who had also only just joined

Dendo was away We just picked up FN and Bill is a bad pocket . :p Doesn’t really matter. PCWs are just fun and practice :3

JakescRzyy.

Team
8===D

Quoted from screwb

[…]Dendo was away We just picked up FN and Bill is a bad pocket . :p Doesn’t really matter. PCWs are just fun and practice :3

Nothing really to brag about then?

screwb

Quoted from JakescRzyy.

[…]
Nothing really to brag about then?

Just a glorious dick-waving contest to prove the superiority of each others autism :D

HYPE

Last edited by screwb,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Most retarded argument of the pre-season goes to…

also you’re both shit get on Andy Bones’ level pls

konr

Retarded argument. Also Rejects has Loco.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »