Forum

What are your plans for Season 13?

Created 28th August 2012 @ 07:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

This has probably been done before, but I thought it would be interesting to get more insight as to how various teams are formed and the background behind them, as well as how players eventually join existing teams after previous folds etc. and the motivation behind entering a 6v6 season.

Yes, I know you can just check the previous team history for a player but a lot of player/team journeys up the divs or even the reasons for those new to competitive entering for the first time aren’t often known.

For me, I formed a low level team of pubstars and ex-7v7/HL comrades who are keen on entering 6v6 but want to play with people they know, as well as personally not having the time to commit to a higher level team at the moment. I’m also offclassing of sorts to freshen things up.

I’m supposed to be finally manning up and joining the 6’s team of the clan (do people still use this term, I’m very old) I’ve been involved with for a while. It has been over 10 years since I last played competitively at any video game, and nearly 15 years since I last played Team Fortress competitively. Should be an interesting few weeks, if I can get some more practice in.

But mainly I’m replying to say DEP fuck yeah!

atmo

I’d really like to play in Season 13 and take it super seriously, but the timing of the season’s start is pretty bad for me since I’m moving city next week and won’t know about my internet or even housing situation for a while.

Guess I’ll just try for a backup spot ヽ(´ー`)ノ

edit: on the other hand, this does mean the probable return of badmoTV

Last edited by atmo,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from atmo

on the other hand, this does mean the probable return of badmoTV

EU TF2 is saved, praise atmo!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Lucky_Pierre

I’m supposed to be finally manning up and joining the 6’s team of the clan (do people still use this term, I’m very old) I’ve been involved with for a while. It has been over 10 years since I last played competitively at any video game, and nearly 15 years since I last played Team Fortress competitively. Should be an interesting few weeks, if I can get some more practice in.

But mainly I’m replying to say DEP fuck yeah!

What TFC team did you play in? Im old also :)

Last edited by Andee,

Quoted from Andee

[…]

What TFC team did you play in? Im old also :)

Actually QWTF … Shadow Warriors in Barrysworld League. :)

Trane

My plan for season 13 is to play TF2.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Lucky_Pierre

[…]

Actually QWTF … Shadow Warriors in Barrysworld League. :)

Can’t remember them I’m afraid. I used to play for MMC, Dice and 8th legion. Fun times :)

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Trane

My plan for season 13 is to play TF2.

Wild!

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Win of course.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from atmo

I’d really like to play in Season 13 and take it super seriously, but the timing of the season’s start is pretty bad for me since I’m moving city next week and won’t know about my internet or even housing situation for a while.

Guess I’ll just try for a backup spot

Get out of my head.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Desperately attempt to not get 6-0’d every week in our first Div 3 season…

I reckon my plans will be laid to waste.

t0dA

Win Premier.

D:

evokje

WiK?

To win a mousepad

Dazrovia

to be the best pokemon master of div6

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »