Forum

The future of ETF2L

Created 4th August 2012 @ 21:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »

What do you think ETF2L and the entire competitive scene is going to look like in two-three years? Considering the fact that most new players start with HL instead of 6v6 and the skilled players leave one after another, I think the whole scene is gonna be a highlander/unlock shitfest.

Anyone else have any other theories?

Pricee

has $w@G

tf2 will die

rytis

PrettyGay

unless something changes I’d say i49 will be Tf2’s last somewhat of a good lan and after that it will just go downhill with team numbers and etc

Last edited by rytis,

gnaw

Most highlander players want to play/get into 6v6 as well. People who have lost their ‘passion’ will whine, as I’m sure they have done for years.

Quoted from gnaw

Most highlander players want to play/get into 6v6 as well.

Too bad they keep whining about their favourite unlocks being banned in that mode.

Last edited by .,

gnaw

Quoted from .

[…]

Too bad they keep whining about their favourite unlocks being banned in that mode.

I’m sure some do, but plenty of them are fine with/grateful about the restrictions. The people who are happy with the present ruleset are rarely as vocal as those who are not. Unless they never got used to them and now feel their entertainment is in danger.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

tf2 will be best game EU

Quoted from .

unlock shitfest.

ETF2L is too conservative, thats one reason why many people are leaving the competitive scene, it’s getting boring.

USA > EU

Hope we’re gonna see some unlocks next season.

AnimaL

prem is filled by d3 shitnerds

I pray to god we’ll never see unlocks in this league

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Future will be awesome, once the whiny ones leave we can all start enjoying this game!

And I will be Prem and quit my job to take up TF2 professionally because after i46 the game will get sponsorship in the billions.

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from Homer J.

[…]

ETF2L is too conservative, thats one reason why many people are leaving the competitive scene, it’s getting boring.

USA > EU

Hope we’re gonna see some unlocks next season.

I’m sorry but if you think that the unlock restrictions are significantly causing people to leave the game, you are completely wrong. You hit the wrong nail on the wrong head with the wrong hammer.

You’re a minority. Stop pretending that you’re not.

envy

Quoted from .

highlander/unlock shitfest

So much elitism. If people will prefer to play HL or 6v6 with unlocks, let it be. No reason to be a dick about things you personally don’t like.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

TF2 will be dead and everyone will be playing the best game ever made that has no flaws and will give them piles and piles of money, Shootmania. Oh wait, it’s shit.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Whenever you get the item server down, you always hear a lot of people saying how nice it is without unlocks.

If we market ETF2L as a place to play TF2 Vanilla style, will putting emphasis that many of us still play with unlocks in pubs, I think we could get a decent number of people interested.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »