Forum

[6v6] Unofficial Giant Unlocks Poll!

Created 30th June 2012 @ 10:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from droso

It took us two years to finally have a decent ruleset and put most of the unlock discussions to sleep.

Please don’t ruin it and just stick to it.
Vanilla+medlocks please! And no shitty pyrovision too.

Quoted from T0m

Stop with the unlocks, they’re awful.
Vanilla+medlocks only.

+1

Last edited by cmd,

envy

Quoted from CrashSite

I will literally sit on your last point until you either leave your cap exposed or your medic.

People need to think twice before leaving a point with n-o-o-n-e defending it, when you know 6th player is still alive. Other than that, need to check what class changes enemy team have. Aren’t you the one who was talking about that mythological “skill ceiling”?

Pricee

has $w@G

etf2l is so anti-fun :(((

Link!

.:ne:.

Kritzkrieg + Ubersaw only, thank you

Get with the times people, it’s time to let vanilla die and let the unlocks train roll on.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Cookeh

RJumper, B.Basher, Gunboats, Market Gardener, Flare gun, medlocks, ambassador.

Rjumper, gunboats, market gardener and ambassador because they reward skill and will get some more plays in TF2 – just look at american scence.

explain how the fuck does gunboats and market gardener reward skill?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from envy

[…]
People need to think twice before leaving a point with n-o-o-n-e defending it, when you know 6th player is still alive. Other than that, need to check what class changes enemy team have. Aren’t you the one who was talking about that mythological “skill ceiling”?

What…

I said I sit on last, for example BL, until you have no stickies on point, which will causes about a 90% capped point, or even a cap if you are even the tiniest bit slow. Or for example on granary just sit and wait for you not to be looking right way and get the medic.

If you can peak granary and check all 6 classes on 2nd, then the other team has fucked up.

The CnD reduces the skill of spy by so much it is an actual joke.

yach

Üb

Quoted from Link!

Kritzkrieg + Ubersaw only, thank you

this

Kaneco

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

The CnD reduces the skill of spy by so much it is an actual joke.

It’s a situational weapon that allows some really clutch plays

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

It’s a situational weapon that allows some really clutch plays

Because sitting behind them cloaked for ages means clutch plays

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from droso

It took us two years to finally have a decent ruleset and put most of the unlock discussions to sleep.

Actually, it only took us one season and a vocal minority getting their knickers in a bunch. Vanilla + medlocks wasn’t a natural evolution of the EU 6v6 scene, it was damage control.

If not for Season 9, we’d probably be using the NA unlock rules by now.

Last edited by emb,

Kaneco

Quoted from T0m

[…]

Because sitting behind them cloaked for ages means clutch plays

I remember a match quantic vs mixup last season in ESEA, pretty sure it was the lan finals, map was gravelpit, someone went spy and sit on A while the team capped, they pushed B through the A->B tunnel and the spy waited and then dropped their medic and went on to delay their push and eventually win the round if I remember well..

I think that’s a pretty clutch play

And a bad spy will always be a bad spy no matter if they use CnD or vanilla watch or even dead ringer, I have 100h cloaked as spy, I can dodge or position myself as well with any watch, pretty sure a spy with bad positioning or dodge would fail with either watches

Quoted from rytis

[…]
explain how the fuck does gunboats and market gardener reward skill?

Are you actually serious?
http://i.imgur.com/N0ulq.png

Last edited by Kaneco,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

[…]
Are you actually serious?
http://i.imgur.com/N0ulq.png

please do explain why I’m wrong then

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from rytis

[…]

In another thread, please.

Last edited by Crasp,

Kaneco

Quoted from rytis

[…]

Gunboats chain jump bombs are pretty much skill based, if you are a shitty jumper you will jump as bad with the gunboats or without the gunboats, if you can handle those chain jumps, gunboats gives you the edge for those clutch bombs..

Market Gardener is pretty self explanatory, it’s completely strafe skill based, it’s probably one of the most skill based weapons in the game, I still can’t believe your statement… In case you still believe it doesn’t reward skill please do show me a demo of yours hitting every market gardener crit, I really want to see it.

Quoted from Crasp

[…]

In another thread, please.

Sorry for the offtopic, and thanks for opening this thread

Last edited by Kaneco,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »