Forum

Attention all prem/div1 players!

Created 16th June 2012 @ 15:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Marik

If a few good players were streaming on a regular basis I’m pretty I’d spend quite a bit of time watching them and I wouldn’t be the only one, great idea !

Regen

nf.
9F

I love watching other games’ stream like sc2 and stuff, but that’s primarily because there are really no active streams of tf2 around, i’d love to have some good prem players stream pickups and pcw’s and whatnot.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Marik

If a few good players were streaming on a regular basis I’m pretty I’d spend quite a bit of time watching them and I wouldn’t be the only one, great idea !

+1

crouton

LEGO

Bitch I stream a lot!

Gimme feedback anywhere watchers, I wanna know how to improve

Last edited by crouton,

svins

alus
P.O.P

Quoted from crouton

Bitch I stream a lot!

Hi! Thanks for streaming. I`m following your channel on twitchtv.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from crouton

Bitch I stream a lot!

same got pretty hooked this week. Adam got me hooked.

Traxantic

TLR

Okay. I’ve been trying this streaming a lot in TF2 (I also bought Xsplit). The thing is, game source just sucks insanely much with TF2. Windowed works fine, but if I play windowed, I feel a delay and my sensitivity is seriously screwed up. Playing with game source gives me massive FPS drops, hence why I can’t do this.

My PC is good enough to stream (I stream SC2 on windowed regularly, and TF2 on windowed works fine too), so that’s not the problem. I’ve also made a post regarding Game Source with TF2 on the Xsplit forums, and they came up with some stupid stuff that didn’t affect anything, concluding that game source is just crap together with TF2.

I’d love to start streaming, but unless someone comes up with a game source fix or xsplit updates this, I can’t do it.

Last edited by Traxantic,

Mits

If you feel delay and mouse issues with windowed mode disable aero for tf2. Worked for me

Traxantic

TLR

Quoted from Mits

If you feel delay and mouse issues with windowed mode disable aero for tf2. Worked for me

Even without Xsplit on I clearly feel the difference

Ghent

Team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2AzyW4qz0o

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Traxantic

Okay. I’ve been trying this streaming a lot in TF2 (I also bought Xsplit). The thing is, game source just sucks insanely much with TF2. Windowed works fine, but if I play windowed, I feel a delay and my sensitivity is seriously screwed up. Playing with game source gives me massive FPS drops, hence why I can’t do this.

Then sir I have a solution for you. :>

bìester

i am also thinking about streaming my games for some time now but i always think:
– who the fuck wants to watch me?
– what do i exactly need to stream?

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from bìester

i am also thinking about streaming my games for some time now but i always think:

YES PLEASE

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from bìester

do it, biesti boy!

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from bìester

you are a sexy german that is a given

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »