Forum

Attention all prem/div1 players!

Created 16th June 2012 @ 15:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

We are getting our asses kicked in the streaming department by the americans. Big time. Lanksy and Seanbud had 100+ viewers last night for several hours after I launched that sidebar thing on reddit, there’s no reason we can’t be doing the same if not better.

If you have are in prem/div1 and would like to start streaming TF2 (yes TF2, not DayZ, i’m looking at you TviQ), give me a shout on steam or IRC, and I’ll talk you through the whole set up.

Requirements:
i5/i7 Quad Core
4GB+ RAM
Decent (doesn’t have to be ridiculous) graphics card
At least 2mbit upload on speedtest.net

It’s possible to stream on less, but not without an amount of lag that I’m sure no prem would be willing to put up with.

Last edited by Skyride,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Americans actually stream TF2, our Prem / Div 1 players (except Byte) tend to stream some random game no-one cares about. (Shootmania anyone?)

Also Lansky’s stream tends to usually have over 100 anyway.

Last edited by Hildreth,

kaidus

WiK?

I tried but it’s too tough on my PC to stream when I’m playing anything other than fun games. I’m sure at least more medics could do it though.

dougiie

CotC

BUT ADAM HAVEN’T YOU HEARD THIS GAME IS DEAD???

TviQ

ft.

Hahah skyride :D
I am streaming TF2 mate whenever we play but my computer is strange lately anyway :) will stream on sunday!!!!! :D tf2 that is otherwise all of the other time DayZ!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Pretty sure people don’t want to hear me scream.

Tarkus

aHn

I Can Stream for you but you will hear Retsh0ck rages in hebrew!:S__S

Last edited by Tarkus,

atomic-

Quoted from Skyride

Lanksy and Seanbud had 100+ viewers last night for several hours

yanks are just 2 gud at dis game :[

TARKUS 2 SAFE TF2!11

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

I only have 1mb upload :[

Snyyppis

RLM

Pretty much what kaidus said. Tried to stream today but it’s not smooth enough, simply lack the processing power on my e8500. :/

I’ll try it later with an overclock, though.

atomic-

gonna try streaming with my Pentium 4 1GB ram and gt9500
and my russian internet
gl&hf

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

0.5 upload gg / lansky stream is quite entertaining btw

Last edited by smziii,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

I’d love to but I have 0.41 mbit upload

BeaVerN

IKEA

I could try, got a 100/100 net and i think my pc is strong enought.

pyyyour

People watching you want to see everything. They want to hear you scream, they want it all. If they do not like they will move on.

Internet connection and Computer capability are the only filters. I upgraded my net just for streaming. And I bought a new PC for it. But when I play scout and I am streaming, I am nowhere near as good as I can be.

You guys need to try and stream all the time. Put some effort into the labeling of your videos and put some effort into entertainment.

Lange, Unf, Seanbud, Truktruk, and myself have formed an alliance and our streams are going crazy.

Lansky 100+??? Try 200+ plus.

America, fuck yeah!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »