Forum

So if Epsilon do fold after lan ..what happens to etf2l ?

Created 14th June 2012 @ 15:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

droso

o/

Quoted from slate

[…]
I wonder where/when the transition happens from “I enjoy competing in TF2” to “I am Prem and I think I deserve to get money for it or else I quit”

You clearly don’t know me then since I attended 11 TF2 LANS so far and it costed me much more money than I won back from it (even though I had a third/second place finish at most of them).

I truly feel sorry for every person that plays this game just to get prizes and/or money. The whole point of this (or any) game is to have fun; making this into a semi-obligation is just sad.

I wonder when will people stop behaving like a bunch of peasants who don`t know what is going to happen if their “lordship” dies, goes away or folds. This “prem dies->game dies” threads are funny…

Paul

CotC

Fuck the FUN! MOAR MONIES! I’m poor and Irish!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Epsilon fold, half the team lose interest in TF2, one less good team better than mine.

1 step closer to Prem!!!

Hurry up and fold please, I want to win those mousemats.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Hildreth

Epsilon fold, half the team lose interest in TF2, one less good team better than mine.

1 step closer to Prem!!!

Hurry up and fold please, I want to win those mousemats.

This for every team above us. . . All 100+ of you!

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from droso

[…]

You clearly don’t know me then since I attended 11 TF2 LANS so far and it costed me much more money than I won back from it (even though I had a third/second place finish at most of them).

well maybe if u were good maybe you could’ve made some profit LOOOOOOOOOL
:D safety smile

dAGNER

duplo

Keep whining, oldfgs. I’ll shut you up when I’m prem.

Skyride

DUCS

TF2 is at a plateau right now. We plateau’d around about i43, and all signs are pointing that things are just going to downhill from here. If you’re not aware since there are a lot of very new people here who don’t know their history, TFC hit its peak around season 11. We’re doing a little better.

Right now I’m giving it my all to promote this game. I’m working on this stream system right now which is probably going to bring a couple thousand new people Vanilla’s way every day, and predominantly pub players at that. Beyond that I’m going to be doing a lot to try and encourage and show pubbers competitive TF2. It’s no secret that the top end of the scene has been a fucking catastrophe for the last year or so, but that’ll sort itself out if the low prem/div1/high div2 players can grow the fuck up. That’s the easy part, and plenty of teams like Punchline, Justice League, Naughty Badmen and Avenue are doing exactly that.

There is no entry level in TF2 anymore. It used to be the case that every second week you’d see some total newbie making a “hi i’m new how do i do this!!” type thread somewhere on etf2l and they were always a good read. Think it’s been a while since I saw one of those.

If you want to help TF2 grow, identify something you can do to help and just go fucking do it. Not talk about. Don’t make a thread about it. Just. Fucking. Do it.

If all you want to do is complain, shut up and fuck off.

Last edited by Skyride,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Skyride

TF2 is at a plateau right now. We plateau’d around about i43, and all signs are pointing that things are just going to downhill from here. If you’re not aware since there are a lot of very new people here who don’t know their history, TFC hit its peak around season 11. We’re doing a little better.

Right now I’m giving it my all to promote this game. I’m working on this stream system right now which is probably going to bring a couple thousand new people Vanilla’s way every day, and predominantly pub players at that. Beyond that I’m going to be doing a lot to try and encourage and show pubbers competitive TF2. It’s no secret that the top end of the scene has been a fucking catastrophe for the last year or so, but that’ll sort itself out if the low prem/div1/high div2 players can grow the fuck up. That’s the easy part, and plenty of teams like Punchline, Justice League, Naughty Badmen and Avenue are doing exactly that.

There is no entry level in TF2 anymore. It used to be the case that every second week you’d see some total newbie making a “hi i’m new how do i do this!!” type thread somewhere on etf2l and they were always a good read. Think it’s been a while since I saw one of those.

If you want to help TF2 grow, identify something you can do to help and just go fucking do it. Not talk about. Don’t make a thread about it. Just. Fucking. Do it.

If all you want to do is complain, shut up and fuck off.

It has been said 100 times, but it is right. It just that it is the vast minority that will actually put the work in and while these posts contain the message, it won’t muster up any more support.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from droso

[…]

sorry droso, I didn’t make it clear that I only quoted you for the first paragraph (what has TF2 to offer after i46) with the rest I didn’t mean you specifically.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from ReveraL

[…]
nigga plz, how can you even talk about tarkus when your such a rubbish soldier. peace.

better than you, you dog fuck

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Skyride

I reckon highlander will outlive 6v6 at this pace.

Kaneco

Quoted from Lord Benjamin

just move on, Dota 2, CS:GO, Shootmania are all good candidates to get involved in

MOBAs are horrible games, CS: GO mite b fun but it doesn’t look promising competitively, shootmania is retarded and boringm no diversity whatsoever.

TF2 is where it’s at

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Kaneco

MOBAs are horrible games, CS: GO mite b fun but it doesn’t look promising competitively, shootmania is retarded and boringm no diversity whatsoever.

TF2 is where it’s at

Not closed-minded at all

alfa

Quoted from ReveraL

[…]
nigga plz, how can you even talk about tarkus when your such a rubbish soldier. peace.

racist

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »