Forum

3rd scout allowed?

Created 29th May 2012 @ 20:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Gideon

We just played a game where enemy soldier swaps to scout on last when second scout was dead. So actually scout didnt changed class since he is dead, but soldier did. So its a kinda abuse.

laerin

-9w-

There have been similar discussions about doing this with medics. As long as there aren’t 3 scouts alive at once, it’s allowed.

Last edited by laerin,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

gideons dreams of getting the win_crushed

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

What Laerin said.

Like we wouldn’t break the rules Gideon. :(

Shotgun

Nah there’s still only 2 scouts in battle (alive) right? That’s legit I think. But why would he switch to scout on last anyway?

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

he was spawning first so he switched to scout so he could block the point faster

Gideon

Quoted from Shotgun

Nah there’s still only 2 scouts in battle (alive) right? That’s legit I think. But why would he switch to scout on last anyway?

You cant get on snakewaters last fast enough as soldier.
I call it hardest abuse.

Gideon

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

he was spawning first so he switched to scout so he could block the point faster

He had no chances to block it as soldier.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Its a decent tactic i applaud the team with the intelligence to do it :]. Like when your demo dies and you switch to demo and save last on gravel.

Dave_

– snip –

NoJu

8D

It’s a smart tactic, people do it all the time with demomen. Hell, I remember Agron going demo to block a cap in a Diggy game on that really shit AD map

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Gideon mad.

Genmix

bobs

It is allowed.

Kaneco

It’s a very smart tactic no abuse whatsoever. As long as when the other scout(or whatever) class doesn’t leave spawn and actually mess with the battle I see no reason why it is abuse

Buttnose

definitive admin response?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »