Forum

Entry point

Created 9th May 2012 @ 07:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Benvarmeren

Meh i started comp as a 12 year old. Never been called immature once! ( except that i have been called it 2-3 times )

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from .

[…]
dont play that, its dumb and it doesnt even take much skill. see if there is some 6v6 team out there willing to play with you or gather some friends and start your own

How can you say its dumb which makes no sense either just trolling or just extremly stupid
Ill go with extremly stupid
EDIT: Ive been playing computer since i was 5 COME AT ME BROS >: started competive with TF2 never played comp before that GG

Last edited by TviQ,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from TviQ

Ive been playing computer since i was 5

Yeah I can’t believe it’s been 2 years already.

hybridcookies

Fizzy

hi again i just wanted to answer some stuff, i did start TF2 2 years ago on my bros account,
I do go outside (face palm)
I start school at 9 you might be from a different time zone.
Thank you some people for being helpful i will consider 6 v 6
Also come at me trolls

hybridcookies

Fizzy

Oh and yes I can play 8 to 9

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Why is everybody being so cuntish to this guy? He wants a hand, everyone else that posts here for help gets it quickly and nicely. So he’s 11, who cares, you’re not going to make his childhood suddenly amazing by telling him over a forum to “go outside”.

Check those links that somebody posted, try and get into the 9v9 scene by playing lobbies or joining mix groups and add people who play in them both. It’s quite easy to get into if you can find the rest of a functioning team; the easiest way to do that is to add people and ask to be invited to mixes. Good luck.

hybridcookies

Fizzy

Thank you very much side show :3

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from .

[…]
dont play that, its dumb and it doesnt even take much skill.

xD

Trane

Sideshow mad cos the kid is only 11 and his parents let him play plenty of TF2.

hybridcookies

Fizzy

Quoted from Trane

Sideshow mad cos the kid is only 11 and his parents let him play plenty of TF2.

?

just remember: if you ever play lobbies or something and you see the name bolwind, disconnect from the server, wipe your profile and start running, cuz you’re just his type.

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from Sacrilege

just remember: if you ever play lobbies or something and you see the name bolwind, disconnect from the server, wipe your profile and start running, cuz you’re just his type.

oO

hybridcookies

Fizzy

what does he do O_o

Quoted from Sideshow

Why is everybody being so cuntish to this guy? He wants a hand, everyone else that posts here for help gets it quickly and nicely. So he’s 11, who cares, you’re not going to make his childhood suddenly amazing by telling him over a forum to “go outside”.

There is a reason nobody wants to play with a 11 year old. I remember we had a 13 year old scout back in early Moder and holy fuck was he annoying! Honestly this isn’t CSS or BF3, the tf2 scene if filled with players in their late teens and older. If there is some place there are younger kids in its 9v9 but even there most players are pretty mature. Would you consider letting a 11 year old join your team?

The few things i can say to help the guy out is the following: Look around at different communities and see if they have a HL team and see if you can join that. A lot of pubber communities have one/wants to make one.

Practise your aim and dodging skills at DM and MGE server, just don’t use any 6v6 banned unlocks or most serious people are going to quit right away.

Stay calm and never shout when talking to someone in mumble, make sure your calls are short and precise so you won’t clutter up the voice chat. (it happens a lot, especially in 9v9). Also be polite when typing and stay away from shortened words such as “plz”.

Also read guides for your class and watch some STV demos and castings of 9v9. Pay attention to every class position and usage. Also try to play some pickups (im sure there are pickups for 9v9 too) and join the highlander double mix group on steam.

Since you are so young most people won’t give you a second chance if they think of you as immature so try and be as mature and kind as possible to everybody and they might ask you to join their team. Good luck

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from .

[…]
dont play that, its dumb and it doesnt even take much skill. see if there is some 6v6 team out there willing to play with you or gather some friends and start your own

Saying that 9v9 ez and losing every game in D4 n1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »