Created 3rd May 2012 @ 17:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Dummy you are mad? :(

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
Looking at pure rosters is dumb – its teamwork which matters
having played both multiple times rasta are both a) longer together b) have an org (matters a bit i guess?) and c) are much, much better which is the most important thing

a) You say that, but look at for example, autobots. They are much much newer than us, and much less active than us. Yet they are div 1.
b) How does that matter in any way? you are retarded…
c) THATS LIKE, YOUR OPINION MAN

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Hildreth

I don’t care just want to play. :D

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from baerbel

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/5511/

reason enough right there

vani

Bully

Quoted from Hildreth

I don’t care just want to play. :D

Dummy

Quoted from vani

[…]

VANILLA im trying to get you in div 1 APPRECIATE THE BROFIST
Quoted from Swifty

[…]

a) You say that, but look at for example, autobots. They are much much newer than us, and much less active than us. Yet they are div 1.
b) How does that matter in any way? you are retarded…

im retarded =[ rude. seems like vanilla doesnt care anyway so i guess pointless thread, abort ship?????????//

Last edited by Dummy,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

ymmud> as for why WE would be better if we wanted the spot, we beat 21 several times convincingly, once very recently (couple of days ago)
^ from irc

Dummy

Quoted from rytis

[…]
ymmud> as for why WE would be better if we wanted the spot, we beat 21 several times convincingly, once very recently (couple of days ago)
^ from irc

only because comx asked, its just my opinion (,man)

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from rytis

[…]
^ from irc

Team told me they were using a merc who hadn’t played TF2 in ages(hi tricks), and people were offclassing? not sure. I wasn’t there so don’t ask me!

I’m sorry for taking your teams spot in div1, goodluck in div 2 bro. xoxo

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

Team told me they were using a merc who hadn’t played TF2 in ages(hi tricks), and people were offclassing? not sure. I wasn’t there so don’t ask me!

wasnt there
nor care
:)
just want some e-drama yo :D

Dummy

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

im talking about rasta, we are perilous hi this is reality calling swifty

irfx

EPA

tf2 is serious business part 479

antyjc

2ne1

???????????????? should be prem really :/

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
im talking about rasta, we are perilous hi this is reality calling swifty

“ymmud> as for why WE would be better if we wanted the spot, we beat 21 several times convincingly, once very recently (couple of days ago)”

:D Sorry, that’s the quote I was responding to. I don’t believe the “if we wanted the spot” bit tbh. soz that u mad dummy, chillax bro

Quoted from antyjc

???????????????? should be prem really :/

Last edited by Swifty,

Dummy

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

“ymmud> as for why WE would be better if we wanted the spot, we beat 21 several times convincingly, once very recently (couple of days ago)”

:D Sorry, that’s the quote I was responding to. I don’t believe the “if we wanted the spot” bit tbh. soz that u mad dummy, chillax bro

[…]

we dont want it because we’re unable to play for about 2/3 of the season, barely enough time to squeeze in some officials. i think thats a good enough reason not to want being rolled in a higher div xD

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Dummy, we beat your team even with our old roster (different scout, gubbins on demo) and I contacted the admins about div1 spot before nitrose even folded (the rumour about isis dropping on pirate radio) and sent them logs of our team beatig current div1 teams.

I worked hard to fight for that div1 position back when only thr provisional divisions were released. I dont know the deciding process but i like to think my spam to the admins paid off.

Pardon any spelling mistakes in on an ipad.

edit: i thought you were taking about perilous in the op my bad, ignore the first part of my post then teeeheeeed

Last edited by Morphine,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »