Forum

The best Swedish highlander pyro?

Created 24th April 2012 @ 17:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

trams

-><-

Quoted from Swedish Santa

[…]

You judge my skill based on how I play public games?

Yes, public stats are often more “true” then you think, highlander is pretty close to pub and many of the known cheaters that performs outstanding in 6vs6 has really lousy pub stats.

[…]
But just before I go “underground” and silently work my way up to glory, I will give you one last reminder of who you are dealing with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krzE8jWeYSg

If you do that sort of things every game its impressive, once is just ridiculous.
And dont get me wrong, I am a much worse pyro than you, not trying to teach you anything, just saying there is much better pyros in the swedish community.

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Very rude and patronising attitude

Ok, not that good at English, gonna try to be more “cautious” next time, but I think I expressed what many people thinks about this thread but is afraid of posting.

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

But actually, this is not about Santa. TheSucker assignment is to represent Sweden, not himself. If he isn’t willing to communicate with the Swedish community, and isn’t willing to test out different players (even if they are commited and serious, like Santa), then I don’t think he should represent Sweden. If he wants to play with his friends, he should form his own team and play in a regular season. Note that I did NOT say that TheSucker is a bad captain (after all, he has not been tried yet), I am just addressing the notion that players shouldn’t talk to the ones that represent them.

Its free for all to get a team together and challenge TheSuckers.

atmo

You forgot to lock the thread, Ashkan.

ashkan

Quoted from atmo

You forgot to lock the thread, Ashkan.

Hehe, santa can request a lock if he doesn’t want to post in the thread anymore ;)
Besides, you can’t lock a thread immediately after posting something others can argue against. That’s just evil!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from trams

And dont get me wrong, I am a much worse pyro than you, not trying to teach you anything, just saying there is much better pyros in the swedish community.

/thread

rytis

PrettyGay

[…]

your posts are amazing, 10/10 would read again!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Cube.

Swedish Santa

I screwed up, made too much noise, allright.

I am no hero… but who doesn’t like glory?

I am off etf2l for now, for everyones greater good.

See you season 3.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Damn it Sucker just let him join the team already.

Edit – just saw Jak is the pyro, never mind.

Last edited by Hildreth,

lolage

TSPAG

this has to be the biggest troll ever

Pendji

Late to the party but holy shit. Master tactician: the thread. It’s funny how i spent 4 days argueing with retards on your MoG clip, just to realise how you feel about being “good”. If you were actually a bit humble, giving you a bit of credit would be in order, but jesus christ try hard.

stephen

memories LOL

walters

Santa is the Man

evokje

WiK?

sneis best rest suck

sorsa

mooz

santa good but not best(jw best)

RTC

Ascendary plz.