Forum

The best Swedish highlander pyro?

Created 24th April 2012 @ 17:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Swedish Santa

Who is the best Swedish highlander pyro? I need to know who he is so I can follow his POV-demos.

My goal is to become the best pyro Sweden has ever known and to reach that goal I need to know how do the best pyros play. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a bad pyro. I want to be better.

I have been watching some SNSD, May contain nuts and .27 STV-Demos but they seem to rotate their players frequently. So If you can say, “X player is the best pyro I know, here are some of his POV” that would be great.

I appreciate all useful help.

Best regards!

Oxy

TC.Express

Why do they need to be swedish?

luzik

Suoli
moog

Swedish Santa, you are.

TviQ

ft.

So he can get a spot in team Sweden:>

Swedish Santa

Quoted from Oxy

Why do they need to be swedish?

Damnit, I knew someone had to ask.

I want to be part of the Swedish team in the nations cup. If I am the best Swedish pyro, I will probably be chosen for the next nations cup.

EDIT: Ninjas!

Last edited by Swedish Santa,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydogwoXxUSA

Linus

[d¿s]

we rarely, if ever have someone other than Cube play pyro. It’s not rocket science really, just airblast spam/uber and protect the medic/engie depending on the situation.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Shintaz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydogwoXxUSA

maaaan we need Sneis back Best pyro!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Jak, no demonstrations at all. AGAINST ME FOR WHAT. Cizxer is also sick <3

Last edited by Permzilla,

Quoted from Linus

we rarely, if ever have someone other than Cube play pyro. It’s not rocket science really, just airblast spam/uber and protect the medic/engie depending on the situation.

Don’t listen to linus, he has no idea.

Basically you want to get about 62.9 hours playtime on pyro, any more then this is just a waste
Make a highlander fragmovie so people think you are actually good at highlander
Join the best highlander team
Right click stuff that comes near your medic
If its the invisible one, left click him till you think hes dead even though he isnt
Right click your friends who are on fire
Press tab in games -> are you bottom of the scoreboard?
if yes -> well done, you are doing your job perfectly
if no -> you are chasing kills, thats not your job, go back to your medic and start left/right clicking
At the start of the round, suicide for your engi, make sure you miss the respawn wave that the faster classes get.

Thats about all ive learnt from my time at SNSD, ill let you know if the meta changes.

Last edited by CUBE,

atmo

probably me?

Quoted from Permzilla

Jak, no contest at all. Cizxer is also sick <3

+1, Jak by a fucking mile.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Swedish Santa

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

Don’t listen to linus, he has no idea.

Basically you want to get about 62.9 hours playtime on pyro, any more then this is just a waste
Make a highlander fragmovie so people think you are actually good at highlander
Join the best highlander team
Right click stuff that comes near your medic
If its the invisible one, left click him till you think hes dead even though he isnt
Right click your friends who are on fire
Press tab in games -> are you bottom of the scoreboard?
if yes -> well done, you are doing your job perfectly
if no -> you are chasing kills, thats not your job, go back to your medic and start left/right clicking
At the start of the round, suicide for your engi, make sure you miss the respawn wave that the faster classes get.

Thats about all ive learnt from my time at SNSD, ill let you know if the meta changes.

Checked everything except “join the best highlander team” and “Make a highlander pyro fragmovie”. And I think its not only that. I think you have to build a reputation and tie important contacts with people who is around the highlander scene. In that way, people will recommend you and say positive things if your reputation is good.

I have to do like the best players have done. To build a good reputation. And I think that is done by ones personal attitudes, the commitment to practice and the skill and abilities of promoting itself (like fragmovies).

I have some bits to learn, like the use of movie editors. (I only know how to use iMovie and Moviemaker) but I will learn how to use adobe premier this summer. At this moment I need to be better at playing the class, so I need names. And follow thier POV demos.

OT: I have been secretly stalking your STVs cube :3

Cyber

TLR

TheSucker of course

me
and i’m not even swedish

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »