Forum

What happens if...

Created 20th March 2012 @ 22:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mr. Gibs

the other team in a match dosent respond to a proposal and its close to the 31st?

Limp.

EPA

Default date

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

If you haven’t scheduled your game a few days before the schedule deadline (a minimum of 48 hours usually) we will set a default date and time to play. In order for us to set a default date that suits a team which makes the effort to schedule you should definitely ALWAYS comment on your match page about what times and dates suit you best and if your opponents do not mention anything you will get the default date set at a time that suits you.

Therefore if you’re having trouble contacting your opponents do comment on the match page and you will not be forced to play on a bad day. If it is just a slow response to a proposal we tend to usually accept a schedule proposal that is active providing there is no clear indication that the team who were sent the proposal CANNOT make it.

Remember you can always agree with your opponents to play on another day other than the default date but you MUST either contact an admin or make a note of it in the match comments.

I hope this answers your question. If it is regarding Highlander we set default dates on Friday and the game week begins on the Sunday. Therefore week 1 begins on Sunday 25th and default dates will be set on Friday 23rd although many teams have already elected to play this week which is perfectly fine by us.

Mr. Gibs

Quoted from Hildreth

If you haven’t scheduled your game a few days before the schedule deadline (a minimum of 48 hours usually) we will set a default date and time to play. In order for us to set a default date that suits a team which makes the effort to schedule you should definitely ALWAYS comment on your match page about what times and dates suit you best and if your opponents do not mention anything you will get the default date set at a time that suits you.

Therefore if you’re having trouble contacting your opponents do comment on the match page and you will not be forced to play on a bad day. If it is just a slow response to a proposal we tend to usually accept a schedule proposal that is active providing there is no clear indication that the team who were sent the proposal CANNOT make it.

Remember you can always agree with your opponents to play on another day other than the default date but you MUST either contact an admin or make a note of it in the match comments.

I hope this answers your question. If it is regarding Highlander we set default dates on Friday and the game week begins on the Sunday. Therefore week 1 begins on Sunday 25th and default dates will be set on Friday 23rd although many teams have already elected to play this week which is perfectly fine by us.

Thanks it did! This is my first time here just wanted to get everything down, is it ok if I ask 1 more question? What if the opposing team doesn’t show? Do we wait?

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from Mr. Gibs

[…]

Thanks it did! This is my first time here just wanted to get everything down, is it ok if I ask 1 more question? What if the opposing team doesn’t show? Do we wait?

default win?

Mits

Quoted from Mr. Gibs

[…]

I believe that if the team doesn’t show up within 15 minutes of the date scheduled you can take a screenshot of your 9 players alone on the server and claim a default win

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Mr. Gibs

[…]

Take a screenshot with timestamp (e.g. steam overlay or directly upload to steam), go to http://www.etf2l.org/support and contact an admin there, claim a default win :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1