Forum

Season 12 - Vote For Gravelpit And....

Created 14th March 2012 @ 21:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

….I will hate you for ever.

The map itself isn’t that bad, and the fact you have to use more teamwork and actual strats is fine. However 2 nights this week have spent over an hour playing this bloody map -_- bo3 just saps too much time from my evening! Please don’t vote for gravel pit next season, or at least allow draws.

Love Tapley

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

NO

Nikola

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Please don’t vote for gravel pit next season.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Don’t play bo3, just do 2 rounds. It’s a lot more time efficient and you don’t necessarily miss out on much.

EDIT: For clarification, I just mean PCWs.

Last edited by Daleth,

choiie

keso

I love bo3 gpits :))))))))))))))))))))))))

Rabb1T

SnG
SnG

2 rounds and it should be k i guess.
if teams are pretty equals the rounds are played till last minutes,that just really exhaust everyone.
Generally, Maps is pretty fun to play,but admins need to change the rules of it

Still better than freight.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

My favorite map, sorry <3

And yeah, just do two rounds in PCWs…

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I love Gravelpit because it punishes idiots for overextending way more than other maps.

Linus

[d¿s]

without gpit, the leauge would be a lot less interesting. it’s the ultimate underdog map!

atomic-

don’t play pcws on dis map and everything will be fine

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Linus

without gpit, the leauge would be a lot less interesting. it’s the ultimate underdog map!

This and its my favorite map ever :)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Gravelpit should stay in the mappool. Old diginitas even perfected the 2 sentry strategy here.. it’s of big historic value to TF2.

Quoted from Linus

Well said :)

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from Andee

Gravelpit should stay in the mappool. Old diginitas even perfected the 2 sentry strategy here.. it’s of big historic value to TF2.

Obligatory link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HtuV2K8E7w

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »