бекон

Quoted from Enef

Ritalin wins.

Maybe if it was 1000×210…

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Trath

[…]
Keeping it simple is the whole point of my shit. Done nothing except put them logos and “pick” 2 fonts and colors.

I was more so trying to get to the point that you’re trying to overcomplicate it by adding fancy inner shadows which just spoil it.

Quoted from Trath

[…]
The problem is i’m fucking color blind and cant find any color for the ‘ETF2l’ to look good. so I add an inner glow and now, its at least beautiful from the INSIDE.

Maybe just quit now? :3

Trath

Quoted from lolage

[…]
I was more so trying to get to the point that you’re trying to overcomplicate it by adding fancy inner shadows which just spoil it.

[…]
Maybe just quit now? :3

I am going to start from FFFFFF changing one letter at a time till I find a color that I like. Then i’ll submit and gg bb

Setlet

Everything that isn’t orange/blue looks horrible. The whole colow scheme of the site must be changed if another color is added. IMO

Trath

Quoted from Setlet

Everything that isn’t orange/blue looks horrible. The whole colow scheme of the site must be changed if another color is added. IMO

admins didnt give a color req, so u should be correct to assume they will change the site color scheme according to the banner.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Trath

[…]

admins didnt give a color req, so u should be correct to assume they will change the site color scheme according to the banner.

Indeed.

Trath

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Indeed.

I feel like I have so much power. I can make the site PINK

Norrland3000

Quoted from Trath

[…]

I feel like I have so much power. I can make the site PINK

Post your adress and i will send you headphones, just stop making banners.

Trath

Quoted from Norrland3000

[…]

Post your adress and i will send you headphones, just stop making banners.

for you
http://i.imgur.com/IxkI2.jpg

Norrland3000

Quoted from Trath

[…]

for you
http://i.imgur.com/IxkI2.jpg

No headphones for you then! argh!

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

have you ever considered that if your colourblind then maybe graphics aren’t going to be your stronger point.

Either way, there’s no real continuity on the whole thing. It just looks like you’ve taken a tf2 texture and just splurged some text on it. It needs to like, fit.

An easier way to do this maybe would be to turn your texts into decals, recompile badlands, take a nice panorama of mid, with your custom decals on it. That way you’ll have it fitting, in the style of the lighting.

That might not fix quite how awful the colour and gradient and font… and pretty much everything else is, but it could be a step in the right direction to a nice banner. For the colours, if you’re using a tf2 background, USE THE TF2 COLOUR PALETTE. I cannot stress this enough. Here : http://www.deviantart.com/download/163275880/TF2_Color_Palette_by_Jay2645.png

And grab a decent font please. And I don’t mean go on freefonts.net or whatever and choose the wackiest one there. Just get something tasteful, heck, if you’re really strapped for ideas copy the damn tf2 ones and use them. Anything but wingdings would be better than what you have right now.

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

octochris

(0v0)

a troll after my own heart

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »