Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 7th February 2012 @ 11:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 36 Next »

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Stop caring about the medals, it’s just a bunch of pixels on your screen. If you’re only playing highlander for the medals then I think it would be time to think about what you should be doing instead.

LikeThis

http://i.imgur.com/FcVE3qP.gif

maidos

Quoted from Muuki

Stop caring about the medals, it’s just a bunch of pixels on your screen. If you’re only playing highlander for the medals then I think it would be time to think about what you should be doing instead.

stop telling ppl what they should think. we think on our own. You are entitled to your opinion but dont shove your opinions on us just because we disagrees. Leave this thread since your rant is irrelevent to the actual topic.

Last edited by maidos,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from CanFo

The medals should be added to the game with one of the next few TF2 updates. After that, we still have to set up some stuff on our site. As soon as we have an ETA, we will let you know.

^ Quoting because it seems like one or two people did not see this.

You have every right to complain about the delay and I apologise. Once this bunch of medals has been added to the game, the distribution of medals for future competitions should be a lot faster. At this very moment, we can not do anything but wait.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

The medals will be in tonight’s update. We will probably need a few more days to learn how to hand them out though. We will keep you updated.

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from CanFo

The medals will be in tonight’s update. We will probably need a few more days to learn how to hand them out though. We will keep you updated.

Wooh, progress!

alba

duplo

Added new ETF2L, ESH, and UGC tournament medals

SuperGunnar

KK
KOS

I read on reddit that only ETF2L HL medals were added. Is that true?

SuperGunnar

KK
KOS

Quoted from SuperGunnar

I read on reddit that only ETF2L HL medals were added. Is that true?

Nevermind, looks like they are there

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

UGC medals looks like this: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8210/8175539419_d6f603605c_b.jpg

Haven’t found any shot of the etf2l ones yet.

Barrow

Barroliano
A4

-Delete-

Last edited by Barrow,

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from CanFo

We will probably need a few more days to learn how to hand them out though.

This. We have some cases where it’s unsure whether a player is eligible for a medal or not, because of some inconsistencies in our database. We try to get that number down to a minimum before we start handing out medals.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Good luck with all those medals, Admins! It seems a colossal amount of work!

Tuto

8-)

I can’t wait to see them ingame :)

rytis

PrettyGay

o em gee we’ll actually get the medals

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 36 Next »