kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

MEDAAAAAAAALS

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Highlander Open and Highlander Season 6 should be out. Season 18 will be done tomorrow most likely.

kuli

(EF2TL Doatnor)
BMS

nvm.

Last edited by kuli,

Chikorita

10u

All my clan friends got the medal but i didnt, why? is it distributing yet?

Hype for HLO medals, Valve pls distribute m8

san alex

10 seasons with the same medals was just too much. This look so much better. Thanks.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

HLO participant medal distribution has been paused for the time being. It seems Valve has capped the medal to a maximum of 1000 in their system, while the HLO has over 2600 players entitled to a medal. If you haven’t received your HLO participant yet, take heart – it shouldn’t take long.

L-iNC

While I don’t mind getting as many medals as possible isn’t it a bit unnecessary to hand out participation medal for division winners? Surely the winner medal would show that you participated in the season?

Bulow

GG

Quoted from L-iNC

While I don’t mind getting as many medals as possible isn’t it a bit unnecessary to hand out participation medal for division winners? Surely the winner medal would show that you participated in the season?

Presumably some poor sod would then have to manually remove all the players entitled for a group winner’s medal from the list of players eligible for a participation medal. It wouldn’t speed anything up, and the only downside is…medals taking up more space in your backpack?

Nimrod

More medals = more items to put on your steam showcase.

san alex

Quoted from Nimrod

More medals = more items to put on your steam showcase.

Exactly ^^

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from L-iNC

Before there was a difference between placement medals and participation medals (participation medals were customisable and placement medals were not). Since this is no longer the case, we’ll be reverting that and this means you’ll only get one medal – either a placement medal or a participation medal.

The Great American S

Quoted from emb

HLO participant medal distribution has been paused for the time being. It seems Valve has capped the medal to a maximum of 1000 in their system, while the HLO has over 2600 players entitled to a medal. If you haven’t received your HLO participant yet, take heart – it shouldn’t take long.

How do you guys go about distributing them? I was just wondering ’cause one of my teammates has one but then everyone else on the team does not.

quintosh

wL.

probably ascending steamid32

The Great American S

Quoted from quintosh

probably ascending steamid32

Oh yeah, that makes sense.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 36 Next »