Created 7th February 2012 @ 11:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 36 Next »

nevier

(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
> Have any link between your ETF2L account and your Steam account removed
> Complain that the script could not guess that you made a new account

Talk to an admin and apply for an exception, I am sure it will be granted.

i already did that thanks.
he said that i will receive the medal in 2 weeks or so. cant wait :)

Carlos Kaiser

Have valve provided official responses why they add the medals that late? Why do ugc medals appear in the game files right after the season ends?
I’m really interested how does the entire thing work, will requesting a medal add for say season 27 6v6 3 years in advance make season 27 medals appear right after the season ends?

Popcorp

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

Have valve provided official responses why they add the medals that late? Why do ugc medals appear in the game files right after the season ends?
I’m really interested how does the entire thing work, will requesting a medal add for say season 27 6v6 3 years in advance make season 27 medals appear right after the season ends?

Quoted from Permzilla

There is no new design, that is why we are using the old one. Do you think we’ve had any issues in the past delaying medals? We’d do it again if a new design was looking promising.

there was supposed to be a new design for medals, but because the idea failed, they had to re-use old medals and then ask valve to add them, i think

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

[…]

there was supposed to be a new design for medals, but because the idea failed, they had to re-use old medals and then ask valve to add them, i think

this

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Valve added the current medals within 24 hours of my email, even faster than usual (they usually do it within 3 workdays to a week). The delayed medals were entirely our fault – a result of good intentions gone sour.

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Thank you for the medals! Better late than never.
One more silver to my collection.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

[…]

i bet it’s because ruskeydoo broke his hand

BOO RUSKEYDOO BOO

rytis

PrettyGay

whats up with s18 medals?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Waiting on Valve.

crazycalumrock

JaR

A friend sent me this image: http://i.imgur.com/yvTKTdp.jpg

fnordi

PrettyGay

Quoted from crazycalumrock

those look effin badass

Last edited by fnordi,

Lupus

IKEA

last season medals look like bottlecaps in comparisson lol

Last edited by Lupus,

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

Quoted from crazycalumrock

Kreygasm

Last edited by moursi,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Does anyone wear the Prem 2nd and 3rd place medals? It seems to me that after the winner there are only participants.

edit: can’t spell wear

Last edited by fraac,

Setlet

Quoted from fraac

Does anyone wear the Prem 2nd and 3rd place medals? It seems to me that after the winner there are only participants.

edit: can’t spell wear

This is the first season (19) to add 2nd and 3rd medals for prem teams.

E: Apparentally I’m wrong. Well at least I managed to correct myself before anyone mentioned it.

Last edited by Setlet,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 36 Next »