Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 7th February 2012 @ 11:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 36 Next »

rottencat

PLM

Ok, Im currently holding 5 ETF2L participant medals (2 dropped this week, 2 last week), 1 ETF2L group winner medal, ESL medal, UGC medal and more is coming. I play like shit and got no skill whatsoever. I feel I belong in a same league with these guys :)

Last edited by rottencat,

quintosh

wL.

cu on the frontpage

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

All medals should have been handed out, except for some Season 1 medals.

If you did not receive a medal from 6v6 Seasons 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or Highlander Seasons 2 or 3, please contact admins via IRC or email.

Do not report any issues with Highlander Season 1 medals. We will correct all Season 1 medal issues later this week.

Huge thanks go out to dave, who did all of the work involved in distributing the medals (the issues with Season 1 medals weren’t his mistake).

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Here are the dates of the roster locks that we used to determine who gets which medal:

6v6 Season 8 13/12/10
6v6 Season 9 23/05/11
6v6 Season 10 06/11/11
6v6 Season 11 11/03/12
6v6 Season 12 10/06/12
6v6 Season 13 28/10/12

Highlander Season 1 11/12/11 (was incorrect, will be corrected soon)
Highlander Season 2 22/04/12
Highlander Season 3 09/12/12

Please note that these dates may differ from the actual roster locks. Each of these days is the first day of the last week of the competition, i.e. when the rosters should have been locked. Unfortunately, we have not been that consistent.

When you complain about not having received a medal although you should have, please first check your own backpack for items that are still in “limbo” (e.g. you can use http://backpack.tfBackpack.tf[/url].
If this site does not show any unclaimed items, you should check if you have even been on the roster of a team at the point the rosters were locked.

For all complaints you are required to provide the seasons you are missing medals from, your ETF2L user profile link and the teamlinks of the team(s) you played in.

Also a huge shoutout to Ruskeydoo for designing the medals and to Valve for allowing us to hand out medals for our competitions.

Last edited by CanFo,

atmo

Still waiting on my S12 Prem participant’s medal :(

http://etf2l.org/matches/34076/

Vyal

Do we get a medal for being second of a group at the end of a season ? If so, I was in my team’s roster until december and I only got a participation medal.

Not sure if that was supposed to happen or not.

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
Only division winners will acquire unique medals, all other positions are only eligible to get a participation medal.

Nevermind I’ve got my answer. I should have done this earlier.

Last edited by Vyal,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Thanks ETF2L, worth the wait!

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Arie

Thanks ETF2L, worth the wait!

Don’t accidentally discard your medal again!

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Now my backpack is running out of space. God damn you, ETF2L!

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Beater

Now my backpack is running out of space. God damn you, ETF2L!

The plot thickens… Valve’s goal was to sell more backpack expanders the whole time!

Trath

My first and only season was Season 10 Div 6, and after all that hard work, I don’t even receive a medal.
Bug or?

Bulow

GG

Many thanks to the admin team and Dave(? Not familiar with him) for taking the time to organise and then distribute the medals. They’re just a bonus to the competition we get in ETF2L, but I know they mean a lot to some people.

Selek

Dr. med.

Thank you very much!

I still think it would be fair if only those who actually played on the season would receive a medal.

Thanks Dave and ETF2L!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 36 Next »