Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 7th February 2012 @ 11:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 36 Next »

olurist20052005

Quoted from rottencat

[…]
Please let us know where you will write then? I’m willing to pay for a subscription. You are already famous but you could also become a rich man. Think about it.
The world is a darker place without you.

I understand your impudence and sarcasm. One time enough to get in a foolish situation and then will never prove that you are a not fool. Although it seems to me that mutual help, – must be most part of this league.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Just do what I do and be a retard, it’s easier.

:D

Quoted from olurist20052005

[…]
I understand your impudence and sarcasm. One time enough to get in a foolish situation and then will never prove that you are a not fool. Although it seems to me that mutual help, – must be most part of this league.

You are in video again! :D

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

6v6 Season 9 and HL Season 2 have been handed out! Please report missing medals to an admin.

KLar

okie

got an div1 s2 highlander bronze medal, and a div1 s2 highlander particpation medal, still no s1 highlander medal :(

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from KLar

got an div1 s2 highlander bronze medal, and a div1 s2 highlander particpation medal, still no s1 highlander medal :(

Yes, I know. We will go through the faulty cases when all medals are given out. Are the Season 2 medals correct in your case?

KLar

okie

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Yes, I know. We will go through the faulty cases when all medals are given out. Are the Season 2 medals correct in your case?

yes,but i got 2 s2 highlander medals, bronze and particpation, i think im getting a s9 div2 participation medal instead of the s2 highlander participitation one

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from KLar

[…]

yes,but i got 2 s2 highlander medals, bronze and particpation, i think im getting a s9 div2 participation medal instead of the s2 highlander participitation one

Nope, you get a gold/silver/bronze/group winner medal AND a participation medal, ’tis all good :)

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from olurist20052005

[…]

I don’t even know what i’m doing anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rxorLhlveE

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

I don’t even know what i’m doing anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rxorLhlveE

best song ever, this made my day

Setlet

Why did I get a division 3 medal for Season 10, even though I played in division 2?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Setlet

Why did I get a division 3 medal for Season 10, even though I played in division 2?

Because you did not play in division 2 but in division 3 with this team: http://etf2l.org/teams/12477/
At least you were on their roster when the rosters were locked.

Skazka

Thanks for this work.

Xaah_

Pedro

When would I medals for season 8 / 11 / 12 / 13 etf2l 6v6 + season 3 etf2l highlander ? :(

olurist20052005

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

best song ever, this made my day

6In sleep he sang to me – In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me – And speaks my name
And do I dream again – For now I find
The Phantom of the opera is there – Inside my mind

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 36 Next »