Forum

do you prefer S shaped maps or linear maps?

Created 4th February 2012 @ 01:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1

DarkSlayer

Do you prefer S shaped maps like badlands/gully or straight maps like gran/obscure?

I am devloping a map called cp_toxic and trying to decide wheather to redo my 2nd point and convert it to a S shaped map as 6v6 seems to be more fun on these map layouts.

Thoughts?

vani

Bully

Tough question, screens of toxic/2nd cp? I like linear maps that arent too linear, dont think theres a “preference” really but thats just my opinion.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I like S shaped, turning corners is fun.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from DarkSlayer

Do you prefer S shaped maps like badlands/gully or straight maps like gran/obscure?

Yes.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I like bent maps, they’re the best for making choke points less monotonous. Gully and Badlands choke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> granary choke

alba

duplo

Quoted from DarkSlayer

Do you prefer S shaped maps like badlands/gully?

yes i do

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Admirable

I like S shaped, turning corners is fun.

Admirable was once arrested for going around the same roundabout 141 times

Norrlääänningen

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

I like bent maps, they’re the best for making choke points less monotonous. Gully and Badlands choke >granary choke

Gully choke is as bad as gran choke.

S shaped maps more easily allow open chokes, such as badlands. They can also utilize space a lot better, like gully does.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

norrla likes maps to be shaped like his penis

fe

I prefer linear maps like fastlane, well, obscure and gran. w+m1 ftw

Last edited by fe,

lolage

TSPAG

as long as I can walk in a straight line from any respawn and know I’m going in the right direction I’m cool. xD

Add A Reply Pages: 1