Forum

Soldier in TF2 is broken

Created 2nd February 2012 @ 21:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Tehgnarr

is good!

yeah, but you can’t aim those shots (only if one of your mates shuffles you around OR you are boosted by an explosion), plus you are immobile, plus I dont even think those shots make damage.

so I guess soli is fine l2p?

h1

:3
BM

Mind is blown.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

It is even worse! If you fire 6 shots, then taunt and fire your additional 3 shots you can fire ANOTHER 6 shots, taunt again to fire 3 shots, etc. until you are out of ammo. Fix this please!

n00ne

Quoted from Tehgnarr

yeah, but you can’t aim those shots (only if one of your mates shuffles you around OR you are boosted by an explosion), plus you are immobile, plus I dont even think those shots make damage.

so I guess soli is fine l2p?

Faith in humanity: lost

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from n00ne

[…]

Faith in humanity: lost

why? I think I made a fair and valid point and even though english is not my native I tried really hard to formulate my thoughts in an eloquent matter.

or dont you agree, that soli is fine and this “bug” doesnt really matter in comp. gaming?

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from CanFo

It is even worse! If you fire 6 shots, then taunt and fire your additional 3 shots you can fire ANOTHER 6 shots, taunt again to fire 3 shots, etc. until you are out of ammo. Fix this please!

do you think making the taunt consume ammo would balance this exploit? remember, I want an official admin statement on this one.

Last edited by Tehgnarr,

crizzl

WEED
DANMARK

Please be trolling Tehgnarr.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from crizzl

Please be trolling Tehgnarr.

If someone from Athens was to tell you, that all peope of Athens were liars – could you believe him?

Thalash

wG
S-O

It took me about 30 seconds to realize wtf was going on..

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Thalash

It took me about 30 seconds to realize wtf was going on..

That is because you are well educated, good looking, have a excellent taste in both wines and women and play violin for homeless kids on christmas. chapeau.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

That is because you are well educated, good looking, have a excellent taste in both wines and women and play violin for homeless kids on christmas. chapeau.

lickass

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

Not true, danish education sucks dick.

Ask Pledge

Lukas

ti.

Best topic :D

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Thalash

[…]

Not true, danish education sucks dick.

Ask Pledge

That’s not what official rankings say. But yeah, I’ll just take your word for it…not.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2