Flippy

LEGO
DA!

I totally agree with you, but the thing is that Fix is obvious as hell :l

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from Loco

For the record I’ve never recruited or condoned any cheating, Fix willingly gave his demos to me and to etf2l if someone is cheating the AC team will see it or deal with it
Coming here crying like a child doesn’t make you clever.
So you should A refrain from calling my ex player schmurf a cheat with no valid proof,
And you lose two mixes and cry about it… Not the fact my roster has 3 div 5 players and my soldiers dominated yours..
There are processes in place to deal with cheating kindly use the correct channels..
And remember script kiddies innocent until an admin team say otherwise
I had already enquirerd about fix through etf2l and I was told he was clean and checked previously!!
Lock this rubbish now please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEqPrD6C6c
Did you watched the video? 0:32 please. about your sollys dominated theirs, its because your sollys have great dm/ammomod skills

Loco

Mayo

Im sure schmurf will see the funny side of being called a cheat…
Especially in this community of happy faces..
Don’t feel sorry for me or my team he ain’t been banned, his record is clear unless etf2l deem him hacking,
And if he is so be it.. I’ll find another scour no big deal.
Like I said I can get plenty more potential out there and achieve the same goal .

Loco

Mayo

lol quik
And I ain’t an AC Admin …
Whatever it shows in that clip I can’t see it!!
And the demos are there and etf2l can check them and make thre own call,
Reminds me of the whole 12345 pages of QUAD hax….
Or ban beavern all over again tbh.

Last edited by Loco,

IPZIE

SUAVE

i dont know what this thread is about cause im pretty wasted atm. but as soon as i see this fix guy at mid im gonna fuck the shit out of him…with splash damage.

quik

vs
Fe |

Loco,
trigger bot is sooting when you put your xhair on target, on this video you can see that he made some sort of bind that disables and enables it. on 0:32 he is moving his xhair over the target couple of times without shooting and then (probably using his trigger turn on bind) kills him. Why would scout wait this long before shoting on duel? Also ive seen weapon shaky bug on other video with danny where he was triggerboting, maybe just coincidence idk.

konr

Loco why are you bothering to post if you don’t know anything? Honestly.

schocky

ist doof

ban him pls … btw. can i join the anti-cheat team?

For the love of god, noone from the team or fix respond in this thread to feed the fire, my heart can’t take much more. Noone in this thread will change anything, give the demos to the AC team and let them decide. End of

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from schocky

btw. can i join the anti-cheat team?

ofc they will let someone with your dodge-/movement-hax enter the AC team…

Last edited by Nuck,

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from Chaplain

For the love of god, noone from the team or fix respond in this thread to feed the fire, my heart can’t take much more. Noone in this thread will change anything, give the demos to the AC team and let them decide. End of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZuKMo9u8CM

rockie

Assassin’s Creed

Memento Mori

Quoted from Loco

For the record I’ve never recruited or condoned any cheating, Fix willingly gave his demos to me and to etf2l if someone is cheating the AC team will see it or deal with it
Coming here crying like a child doesn’t make you clever.
So you should A refrain from calling my ex player schmurf a cheat with no valid proof,
And you lose two mixes and cry about it… Not the fact my roster has 3 div 5 players and my soldiers dominated yours..
There are processes in place to deal with cheating kindly use the correct channels..
And remember script kiddies innocent until an admin team say otherwise
I had already enquirerd about fix through etf2l and I was told he was clean and checked previously!!
Lock this rubbish now please.

LOCO BRINGING THE FIRE

octochris

(0v0)

Regarding the claims that Fix was “previously checked and is clean”, we keep all AC findings completely private, so I don’t think it is possible that you obtained such information, and even if he was deemed clean at one point it does not mean that he would be judged so for life.

If you wish to report a cheater, please do it through the appropriate channels, not here.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2