sMiLe_RuLez

BCM
Cosa?

when will season 11 start ?

atomic-

January mid/end probably

Spike Himself

TC

Details are still being discussed but the idea is to have both a 6v6 and a highlander season finished before summer starts, so I guess late january/early february is a fair estimation.

droso

o/

Quoted from Spike Himself

Details are still being discussed but the idea is to have both a 6v6 and a highlander season finished before summer starts, so I guess late january/early february is a fair estimation.

Wait, does that mean we’ll have a 6v6 season then a highlander season before summer?
If yes, does that mean there will be a huge gap between 6v6 season 11 and 12?

Or will there be two 6v6 seasons before summer? That seems possible if we start season 11 early February.

Last edited by droso,

octochris

(0v0)

in 7 minutes

Ghostface

spire

Yesterday

atomic-

Quoted from droso

Or will there be two 6v6 seasons before summer? That seems possible if we start season 11 early February.

this
would be great :>

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from droso

[…]

Wait, does that mean we’ll have a 6v6 season then a highlander season before summer?
If yes, does that mean there will be a huge gap between 6v6 season 11 and 12?

I don’t think season 12 will be before summer, but I guess it will depend on whether or not we let 6v6 and HL overlap – we haven’t figured that out yet. There will be news posts at some point! :)

octochris

(0v0)

[…]

I don’t think season 12 will be before summer

what? this would be an absolute disaster…

droso

o/

[…]

I don’t think season 12 will be before summer

This would be awful.
If, for instance, season 11 ends on late April or around that date and we have a huge gap until season 12 ( not starting before September/October), I’m afraid a lot of people would leave this game because of lack of competition.

Let’s not make the same mistake again. I think we all agree that AFS was a disaster because it’s just pointless to run a league during summer.
Although, you should try to make that gap as short as possible (late June, July, August, early September) and host 6v6 competition until early June.

Last edited by droso,

Spike Himself

TC

As I said, I don’t know. Maybe season 14 will be before the summer as well.

Regardless though, there will be cups and stuff (also wireplay, and I heard rumours of esl getting back into business tf2-wise!), so “lack of competition” doesn’t really apply ^^

octochris

(0v0)

I heard rumours of esl getting back into business tf2-wise!), so “lack of competition” doesn’t really apply ^^

which would again be a disaster… the entire tf2 community splits in 2 again

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I think you should just drop highlander as its shitty.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from droso

[…]Let’s not make the same mistake again. I think we all agree that AFS was a disaster because it’s just pointless to run a league during summer.
Although, you should try to make that gap as short as possible (late June, July, August, early September) and host 6v6 competition until early June.

QFT, it’s the only way to keep some consistency in the league.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Enef

I think you should just drop highlander as its shitty.

Actually more popular than 6v6 with the new players, sorry Highlander is here to stay. However I thought we would have the resources to run both seasons together, let HL players focus on HL and 6v6 players focus on 6v6.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »