Forum

Being "forced" to join a team

Created 3rd November 2011 @ 15:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

hans

Quoted from Spike Himself

Well, now that we’re traveling down the “rare cases” road anyway, it’s fairly possible that said scout lost internet connection just as he was to accept, and has no option to get online before he leaves his house for a week. It has an estimated 0% to do with a team being reliable.

In this rare rare case an !admin should probably save the poor team though?

Traveling down the rare cases road, what tells you that a messed up team history might not lead to a player not getting a trial with his dream team?

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Swifty

gubbins is pretty much the male version of illii

Swifty is pretty much the male version of Psunfragga

xD <3 swifty

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

why is this even being discussed? it is an obvious bug.
[…]
other than the technical point of view: you should not be able to add anyone to your team without them agreeing on it.

edit: removed parts to not give any ideas.

Last edited by dave,

broesel

LAME

Quoted from dave

source code or it never happened :p

Last edited by broesel,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

If this exploit never existed then Ket and Riemu would never have joined rEJ. QQ baby noob.

Nana-chan

Quoted from dave

other than the technical point of view: you should not be able to add anyone to your team without them agreeing on it.

That’s what I meant initially as I felt it was a matter of principle, although I didn’t word it very well. I’ll leave it to the regular users to discuss. I signed up to ETF2L for the Highlander if people were wondering.

Last edited by Nana-chan,

Skyride

DUCS

lol @ this thread

octochris

(0v0)

i accidentally added monkeh to a team i was in one time, now people always think i like monkeh, how can i fix this, i don’t want people knowing that i know him it is not good for my reputation

Imperium

The only possible ‘wrong’ thing with this is that you wrongly join a team and get it put on your history. If anyone seriously judges you off that happening once or twice then you should ignore them anyway. It’s not a big deal, except to people who actually judge off team history.

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

I’m surprised that no-one’s mentioned how a player can join a team without the team’s permission, too. A great example is http://etf2l.org/teams/4Relic’s team history[/url].

Linus

[d¿s]

im pretty sure they dont appear in the roster until verified, however they do show up in the history

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Sylosin

I’m surprised that no-one’s mentioned how a player can join a team without the team’s permission, too. A great example is http://etf2l.org/teams/4Relic’s team history[/url].

anyone can join, but a person needs to approve it, so that he is in the roster

droso

o/

This is a non-issue.

Who honestly cares about team history?

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

It’s just something similar I was pointing out. You’re a non-issue

Bonkers

having an option to be notified would be nice :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »