Forum

Being "forced" to join a team

Created 3rd November 2011 @ 15:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Nana-chan

I don’t play 6v6 and refuse to do so due to personal reasons. Therefore I rarely check my etf2l profile. I was quite astonished to find that my friend had added me into his team without my permission. I was also astonished that etf2l does not require confirmation from the user in question that is getting added to a team.

Having a bad day today and it’s not even Friday the 13th… :/

you can just leave the team then i guess. I don’t think you will get far with this tho, seeing this is a site based around 6v6…

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Just leave the team, big deal.

archy

He is not the first one to complain about this.

Just saying.

Hat

this is an outrage

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Nana-chan

I don’t play 6v6 and refuse to do so due to personal reasons.

Please elaborate, did you get bullyed by a 6v6’er or something or do you just mean you dont like 6v6?

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Please elaborate, did you get bullyed by a 6v6’er or something or do you just mean you dont like 6v6?

6v6 touched his special place

dodgydogman

Panda

If you dont play 6v6 for “personal reasons”(?!?!?!), what does it matter. It makes creating teams SO much easier when you dont need to get people to verify all the time..

I mean, theres little point of adding people to your team without asking so people dont tend to do it anyway. The system seems to be built on trust, however people like your friend seems to have breached that trust because hes retarded or something.

Heres a panda video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4dMnAPZu70 to help you feel better.

Nana-chan

I just don’t find 6v6 fun to play – it’s purely a personal thing. I did the said friend a favour by mercing for his team in an official last month. It’s just weird he perceived that as me “joining” his team permanently.

Edit: He never even spoke to me on steam about it. :/

Last edited by Nana-chan,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

There are some people who have ignorant as fuck retarded opinions that 6v6 players are nerds, and just hate the “division” system as if it’s some oppressive fucking thing. The guy’s just an idiot, I mean he made a fucking thread over a how outraged he is about a situation that takes 5 seconds to rectify. Don’t read too much into it.x

edit: apparently this guy isn’t one of those people, but they do exist.

Last edited by Skyride,

Monkeh

If he knows you dont like 6v6 and dont intend to play it, he’s probably just preparing for future times when he may call on you, added you to the roster so he doesn’t have to ask for a merc next time? Dunno, sounds harmless enough. Chill.

IPZIE

SUAVE

skyride :(

FADe

Having your life turned upside down by being added to a team on a gaming website is no fun, I think we can all agree. But spare a thought for the poor bastards who are expected to don the names and tags of every org gubbins takes a shine to.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

There are some people who have ignorant as fuck retarded opinions that 6v6 players are nerds, and just hate the “division” system as if it’s some oppressive fucking thing. The guy’s just an idiot, I mean he made a fucking thread over a how outraged he is about a situation that takes 5 seconds to rectify. Don’t read too much into it.x

edit: apparently this guy isn’t one of those people, but they do exist.

I think his point is that it can happen to anyone and often does. Checked dignitas’ team history recently? Yeah, players can join teams without being verified either. It might be a small fix to simply remove someone but it’s still annoying.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

gubbins is pretty much the male version of illii

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »