Forum

Keeping the community busy

Created 23rd August 2011 @ 10:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ZeyOrk

I am just curios if I ever had a contribution to the community, as before i did shitloads of mixes and tried to involve most ppl busy with quality-mixes. Did I have a positive influence on the community?

Well i know do have stupid statements and such as, but I wanna know if my night-mixes ever meant shit for someone.

It all started after mpuk2 went shit many years ago and at that time it had a single requirement, to be div 3 and above. So I wasnt in a team, and I was unconsistent. So thats why I started these mixes. And got to know shitloads of ppl, and random ppl keep adding me and such as, it was a great time. Especially when me and demsi started with double-mixes, golden age imo.

getting kinda nostalgic, hihi. But i wanna know if that time meant something for someone

ps: and yeah i felt to put this in etf2l thread, cause its in all ways etf2l related.

Best regards

Last edited by ZeyOrk,

octochris

(0v0)

what

Ghostface

spire

Y u no come back (((

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I think your biggest contribution is to replace any noun and replace it with the word “shit”. As above.

probably not, never heard of you

Regards,

edit: uncle Steven

Last edited by d1ck j0nes,

Spike Himself

TC

Only ever played in one of your mixes. Too much rage, cba with that.

Dummy

Best double mixes ever Z, but seriously, most emotionally unstable borderline psychotic and definitely fucked up finn ever

rtan

-9w-

:DD

Sketch

MM

<3 z it was all so good until you made me listen to trance!

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Filthy Turk.

wpminnows

[PG]

those doublemixes owned

Last edited by wpminnows,

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from wpminnows

those doulemixes owned

+1, miss them.
Also, you showed us again and again what music NOT to listen to.

sweiny

trick17

no frühstück for you!

ZeyOrk

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I think your biggest contribution is to replace any noun and replace it with the word “shit”. As above.

but there is more than meets the eye! Im not just some random guy sayin “piece-a-shit” 50000 times :)

ps: yes I am

Add A Reply Pages: 1