Forum

The Original - Skin or Unlock

Created 19th August 2011 @ 19:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »

Memento Mori

volume is the same, just rocket launcher has a greater amount of higher frequencies which = “louder”

having better headphones would help you pick it out but i agree the sound could easily be fixed by valve in 30 minutes in the studio

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Memento Mori

volume is the same, just rocket launcher has a greater amount of higher frequencies which = “louder”

having better headphones would help you pick it out but i agree the sound could easily be fixed by valve in 30 minutes in the studio

10seconds in audacity to be fair :D

Skyride

DUCS

The Pixel Pickup poll is starting to slow down, sitting at about 60/40 in favour of allowing it.

Last edited by Skyride,

wpminnows

[PG]

if the sounds got fixed i’d love to see it allowed, i prefer rocketjumping with it to the original rl

Bonkers

tbh i dont mind it. obviously the kritz needs to be fixed if it does before S10 then allow it

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Memento Mori

Better headphones wouldn’t help at all, since bad headphones usually have bloated lows (which you need). The weapon is way to hard to pick out in a raging battle, and I’m using HD25’s.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

I have no problem hearing the shots, even if I’m not nearby I can easily hear it.
Fucking Steelseries Siberia <3

sajtos

it looks and sounds stupid, ban

kaidus

WiK?

Got silent kritz’d today from across the map. /mad

Spike Himself

TC

It’s hard to hear? What is wrong with you people? The sound of this thing is so fucking annoying you can’t possibly miss it o.O
(apart from maybe the whole kritz bug thing)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Swarlz

and have buttered scones for tea

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from kaidus

Got silent kritz’d today from across the map. /mad

I thought they fixed it in the party update? huh, guess i read it wrong :s

Last edited by Enef,

empty

dont act like tf2 is about sound, cod4 or css is about sound, tf2 absolutely NOT. Acting like bunch of kids. Should be allowed.

posted by Scout.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from empty

dont act like tf2 is about sound, cod4 or css is about sound, tf2 absolutely NOT. Acting like bunch of kids. Should be allowed.

posted by Scout.

you don’t understand, if you kritz a solly who is using the original and then fires a crit rocket it doesn’t make the kritz sound, the kritz sound is very vital for being aware of kritz and gives the medic a chance to pop uber and players to dodge, hence it’s unfair

Last edited by Mike,

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Mike

[…]

you don’t understand, if you kritz a solly who is using the original and then fires a crit rocket it doesn’t make the kritz sound, the kritz sound is very vital for being aware of kritz and gives the medic a chance to pop uber and players to dodge, hence it’s unfair

you are right

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »