Forum

Free blorg!

Created 16th June 2011 @ 09:07

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Swarlz

Free Blorg!

I’ve been aware of blorgs existence in the TF2 scene for quite a while now. Mainly because when I first heard him in mumble I was sure he was female, and wanted to try my luck getting that sweet fine ass too LAN and giving his ass some sweet Swarlz love, well it turned out that he wasn’t but was indeed a young boy of 14 (or something like that) and so obviously I became far more adamant to get that find young ass to LAN to show him how a real man loves. Now I would just like to say Blorg is a nice guy who admitted he cheated I think it’s only fair because he’s a nice guy and all that, that he should be un-banned I mean the fact is polish IPs change all the time and because of the small pool of selections that they can have it’s obvious that by sheer chance they could get the same IP. He didn’t even hack.

Peace and love

Swarlz

Last edited by Swarlz,

Septique

boring

Swarlz

Quoted from Septique

boring

Dny

T2P

I love you ben.

flushy

P.O.P

i love you swarlz, but i have to say, this is a dissapointing effort

Swarlz

Quoted from flushy

i love you swarlz, but i have to say, this is a dissapointing effort

I have to admit, I feel let down by myself. But the point at hand is not my effort of thread making but the unfair banning of a fellow TF2 player.

Last edited by Swarlz,

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

I have to admit, I feel let down by myself. But the point at hand is not my effort of thread making but the unfair banning of a fellow TF2 player.

excellant recovery

kyur

stiprs
WUL

no.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

0/10

Swarlz

Quoted from kyur

no.

Why not, his apology has been stated and he’s even said himself that he didn’t hack as a medic. Which I am thankful for because it would of just been embarrassing if he had. None the less this guy is an innocent and offers something to the community no one else has. He never cheated in an official or played one. He only did it to mess around in pickups?

Swarlz

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

0/10

I’m embarrassed for myself

Asteryz

Br0
Chive

When will hackers learn? Anti cheat doesn’t care about official or pickup.

Swarlz

Quoted from Asteryz

When will hackers learn? Anti cheat doesn’t care about official or pickup.

In the PETF2DR they would :(
http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-17084/?recent=309668

bìester

:P

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

SWARLZ FOR PRESIDENT

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »