mvp.

marco
¤_¤

tfc was awesome.. tf2 is a joke compared to tfc. i miss it :(

Trex

-cavalier-

nvc,

“why split up UK into 3/4 shit teams?”
Why not? And why it should be shit teams?

btw I’m Czech nationality and I’m noob, so I really don’t wanna play in UK/Wales/Scotland/England national team… :p

Maybe we should make a Team Scandinavia. Why split up these great players into “””shit””” teams like Denmark, Norway… ;)

seppo

Why not make Team Europe then?? No more shit teams and everyones a fucking winner wooo~!!

toasty.

PHX

I think the UK is a unique question because in sport we don’t just have one way of doing things.

For tf2 I can see both sides of the argument.

UK = More competitive team, one of the few that could challenge swe or fin.

Split up teams = More can play, throws up fun fixtures like eng vs wales, eng vs scotland etc (riots on stv etc :P ).

Edd

T2P

Tbh if there is support for the team then make it :D. It sounds like wales has a nice supply of players ready to play for them if they could.

Wlv

RaWr ::

If we split up the “home nations” the UK team of the past would barely suffer, as mentioned before, out of the 3 players we’d loose 2 are inactive and one has recently changed class – It would not lower the ability of the side.

I really don’t see any problem with adding wales / scotland / ireland other than the logistics of fitting extra teams in, which isn’t a huge issue in my eyes. Ok so CSS/CS w/e games usually have a team UK, but plenty of “sports” out there have the nations split up as well!

Bury

I’d like to see the UK team split up, think a poll is in order!?
What’s wrong with more teams and more competition, it also gives another 15 or so players the chance to play : ), there was never an issue with it in tfc, it worked fine and in any aspect interesting to watch.

Jones

Who picks the teams? Who gets assigned as captains etc. How does it all work? TELL ME NOW BURY

Crunchy

get all the welsh people in an irc room and see how many players you have first and work from there

Bury

someone who isn’t a moron trials people?
Acidrenix (or arx as he’s so fond of) is a reputable gentleman for example :>

Redman350

[FB]

Well whatever happens, I think the good ol’ republic of ireland should make an appearance, with or without our northern brethren.

eoN^

Mini-cup?

That would shut everyone up, only UK though but all playing vs each other?

Winning team represents UK?

Split the teams into Nationality’s or not it would still be a nice idea…

xtala

“Who picks the teams? Who gets assigned as captains etc. How does it all work? TELL ME NOW BURY”

The one with the most sheep obviously

Edd

T2P

should set up irc channels like what was said previously. #wales.tf2 ftw onle because wales was taken :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »