Forum

Updated ETF2L whitelist

Created 6th May 2011 @ 23:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Latest files can now be found at the usual location http://whitelist.thrawn.de and additionally on github https://github.com/thraaawn/TF2-Whitelists so a complete changelog exists from now on.

Last edited by dave,

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Does Upgradeable TF_WEAPON_blablabla under the “renamed weapons” section refer to strange weapons?

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Those are renamed weapons. IIRC, all strage weapons are refered as the vanilla RL in whitelists so you can’t ban them. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Quoted from Shabbaman

Does Upgradeable TF_WEAPON_blablabla under the “renamed weapons” section refer to strange weapons?

Both Strange and Renamed Vanilla items fall under the TF_WEAPON_UPGRADABLE whitelist name, iirc.

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

So, since neither renamed or strange weapons are banned, I should just change the 0 to 1 for the renamed category?

RaCio

GoT²

Yes, or just wait for the updated whitelist :)

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

And this whitelist is coming when… Valve time?

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from Shabbaman

And this whitelist is coming when… Valve time?

Pretty much. Most of us have been getting on with rl stuff this week, exams, moving, uni, etc. I can’t imagine the whitelist creation process is long or difficult, so it probably won’t take long when we come round to it.

I’m setting aside today and tomorrow for rl, so feel free to bug me on IRC on Friday for anything that needs done. :)

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from RaCio

Yes, or just wait for the updated whitelist :)

Quoted from Crasp

Pretty much. Most of us have been getting on with rl stuff this week, exams, moving, uni, etc. I can’t imagine the whitelist creation process is long or difficult, so it probably won’t take long when we come round to it.

What’s there to do (if you don’t want to do it from scratch, which would be pointless…)? Why not use what others already done for you?
The plans to update this manually (a decision i don’t quite understand… but hey, if you can do it faster and better in less than a minute after every update, i won’t stop you) makes me sad and a bit angry at the same time.

The wise decision would probably have been to contact me… it would have meant: no work for you and always up-to-date whitelists exactly as you’d want them.
I would have probably split the current list so you could get either the one where renamed (includes (some) strange weapons) weapons are blocked or the one where they are allowed.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from dave

[…]
[…]What’s there to do (if you don’t want to do it from scratch, which would be pointless…)? Why not use what others already done for you?
The plans to update this manually (a decision i don’t quite understand… but hey, if you can do it faster and better in less than a minute after every update, i won’t stop you) makes me sad and a bit angry at the same time.

The wise decision would probably have been to contact me… it would have meant: no work for you and always up-to-date whitelists exactly as you’d want them.
I would have probably split the current list so you could get either the one where renamed (includes (some) strange weapons) weapons are blocked or the one where they are allowed.

what u butthurt about brother?

Setlet

I think this is asked before (cba to read these 3 pages :D)

But PLEASE, but Golden Cap on gravelpit. If it takes more than 30 minutes, it should be a golden cap (Also a bad team could get a hard earned point purely because of tactics)

Netsky

Quoted from Setlet

I think this is asked before (cba to read these 3 pages :D)

But PLEASE, but Golden Cap on gravelpit. If it takes more than 30 minutes, it should be a golden cap (Also a bad team could get a hard earned point purely because of tactics)

your post in this thread. Sense, it makes none.

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from flushy

[…]
what u butthurt about brother?

reinventing the wheel.
but yeah, i shouldn’t care if other people want to make their life harder, that’s correct.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from dave

[…]
[…]What’s there to do (if you don’t want to do it from scratch, which would be pointless…)? Why not use what others already done for you?

You’re right. We did say “someone talk to Thrawn/Dave” in the admin channel a little while ago but haven’t actually done it yet.

The latest config can be found here http://pastebin.com/AxJfKjc3 but we haven’t finalised it for the season yet.

Royal

[CiC]

I don’t know why, but using the new config renamed and strange weapons ain’t working anymore even tho they’re allowed in the file. Medic unlocks work just fine.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »