Forum

Question for topic: Division 1 not 2 not 3 just division 1 awesomemaplistvote!

Created 14th January 2009 @ 18:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1

F2

Danmark

Can anyone give a reasonable argument why a map like cp_dustbowl should not be played? And don’t answer “because we’re not playing it” (that’s a circular argument). We have played it many times in Imperial, and it’s been a lot of fun every single time. Also, when TCM played k1ck on pl_goldrush last season, everyone seemed to agree that it was a very entertaining watch for the spectators.

Only serious answers, please.

I would prefer only to have div1 players answering

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Can last for 59 mins and 59 seconds. With 1 attack / 1 defend.

Renegade

Imperial

If the defence is lopsided each time, even after teamswaps, which seems very unlikely three times in a row.

weqo

broder
syster

I’d also like to include dustbowl. But it seems that a lot of division 1 players doesnt like it for some reason. :(

AnAkkk

+1 F2. Why not play some other of the official maps, when there are no problems with them other that some players don’t like them?

F2

Danmark

Can last for 59 mins and 59 seconds. With 1 attack / 1 defend.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I am fairly sure you can defend on gravelpit for 15 minutes. So with 2 att 2 def that could be 60 minutes playtime as well.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

nvm

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

f2, i was always for Dustbowl in votes

Foxt

Dustbowl and goldrush are fun to play indeed, but they can last too many time imo. For instance, defending dustbowl stage 3 can last 15 minutes. And yes, it can be faster, like gravelpit, but balanced games are not :P

appe

Dustbowl is fun. Take a look at the sweden vs finland game on dustbowl, if it’s not too old :P

nvc

i love dustbowl

its my favorite map <3 engi

+1, it should be in all leagues, imo its better than gravelpit

i also think that other payload map badwater is more than playable in 6v6, it would be so good for spectators (:

kives

dustbowl is great map tbh, lots of strategies to play with. imho it could be in prem map pool instead of fastlane.

nvc

WHAT?! fast lane rocks… are you stupid?

people whine at respawn times but that’s not the problem, its dire teams unable to push out :)

Mick-

I better play Fastlane than Dustbowl , by far :p

kives

nice argument nvc.

Add A Reply Pages: 1