Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 16th March 2011 @ 15:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 Next »

Ghostface

spire

Am I the only one who feels Green Syndicate got robbed? They won the playoffs against some ruskis, now they’re div 5. The ruskis are div4.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Wiiking

Hopefully we will all get suprised by good teams and unknown players taking a step forward showing their skills

This!

Ghostface

spire

Ruskis.

Skills.

Does not compute.

Quoted from Krakyn

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? WE’RE IN DIV 5 cleveridiot are in div 5 yet you put us in different sections? Where is the sense of drama? A grudge match, well reunion and fuck about with us probably all in the same mumble, would have been loads of fun and a great spectacle. Instead we have this travesty, us in A and them in C. SORT IT OUT (B)ADMINS. SORT IT OUT. kthxbye

ps fleshlights group should be harder.

+ 6 We would love this :)

Leifalot

[Ci]
>sᴛ<

I approve of what Krakyn said.

Exxy

[Ci]

The entirety of Cleveridiot agrees 100% with Krakyn. It is an outrage that we are not put in the same group for the fact that it could well become the match of the millenium.

Uberhomer

[Ci]
Ci^H

Indeed!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from happy little boozer

[…]

You could also mention XEN Team who we beat and is in div 1. You could also mention UV who we’ve also beat when I’ve been calling like shit. Pretty much think that you should reconsider.

It’s always funny when teams assume that only exclusively their side can have a bad day, and not the enemy.

And yup, it’s not fun to PCW against [EG], because playing whilst being insulted, trolled and sweared at constantly ingame, is not my definition of having a good time. It’s a pity that that certain individual is bringing down the reputation of the rest of the cool guys on that team.

Some great teams in div3 who could have also played a div higher… But yeah I understand that there’s only limited space in the divs. Too bad I guess. Gl to those teams though!

Gubbins

Op4

EVERYONE SO MAD *dance*

wolve

[d¿s]
LEGO

Quoted from skeej

[…]

It’s always funny when teams assume that only exclusively their side can have a bad day, and not the enemy.

^

Isai

flowerpower/

Quoted from Jude

all the usual suspects are showing up.

shaping up to be another 30 page thriller.

It’s amazing, isn’t it? I love it!

Thanks admins for our div, we are truly happy in it. No sarcasm

Waster

Divisions are definitely weaker with some strong prem teams leaving. Prem looks pretty much like the old div1, div1 like the old div2. And the new div2 seems like a total mess. More what div3 was two seasons ago.

idk for prem div btw. In case some people dont know yet.

Mads2

eureka

DANMARK VINDER! Also c u in TF3..

Last edited by Mads2,

Mike

TEZC

:)

Last edited by Mike,

Daggial

fap

omg benitos fellas div5 that’s ridicolous

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 Next »