Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 16th March 2011 @ 15:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 17 Next »

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Nuck

Considering the fact that we beat most of the Div4 teams already that are considered to be good, some of the div3 teams and even some div2 teams in the past, and looking at div3 in general… some of the seedings are really messed up.
But I understand this is sort of a lottery for the admins too, no way they can know each team and its strength. So no complaints here, just looking forward to a season that should not be too challenging.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nick.de/asset.php%3Fasset_id%3D5471&imgrefurl=http://www.nick.de/gewinnen/Nippez-Gewinnspiel.4638.html&usg=__v8EGFcYczxRwGhZtpMj_eBfz36M=&h=231&w=231&sz=55&hl=de&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=CAuWk0WNFkPMVM:&tbnh=166&tbnw=172&ei=C1uBTaDUA4HOtAbjyNGRAw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnippez%26hl%3Dde%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D828%26tbs%3Disch:1%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=149&vpy=101&dur=4528&hovh=184&hovw=184&tx=154&ty=97&oei=C1uBTaDUA4HOtAbjyNGRAw&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Last edited by IPZIE,

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

I don’t really get it but…

A lot of people claim to be supah-leet-killah-cap-a-cop (high div).
They all argue that they’ve bested other opponents in higher/equal divisions.

So…okay. You are really good and you decide that the admin-team that went over the divisional placements was either retarded or horribly wrong. I don’t get this attitude of whining and (IMO) useless nerdrage. For everone panicking/raging, a handy guide:

1) Get placed in a div. (Suprise, the admins do this for you)
2) Rage and get frustrated, because you are obviously better then [Insert team here in same/better div.]
3) Cry/Whine, be immature in general.
4) Team still together? Nice, lets start!

5) In div4 and expected div3? Well, my suggestion would be to stop whining and win your division, AFTER ALL if you thought you were div3 and ended up in div4, it shouldn’t that much of an issue for you anyway? Being placed in a division lower than you rate yourself isn’t that much of a problem, just keep on playing PCWs on the level you actually are and improve.

TL;DR = Stop whining being placed in a lower div, should be easier for you, I’m a div6/5 failguy. xoxo

Last edited by SiTeHBu0mbb,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Why am I not surprised there is a shitstorm of people crying about the provisional divisions?

cubeth

rda

stop mad and http://www.esl.eu/eu/#/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season7/signup/

FIR

SnG

Quoted from cubeth

stop mad and http://www.esl.eu/eu/#/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season7/signup/

and hereeeeeee comes ESL fanboys. Advert column is to the right, fyi.

seriously, instead of murdering each other over a fucking game, why dont you take time out and think, “hey I got placed in a lower division, meh idc, I’ll just play pcw’s at and just roll my div” rather than saying “oh you demoted me, you think I noob but you make everyone else pro”.

Is it that hard to be mature people?

WildCard

Tried they wont allow us to put up ESL adverts there :D

Vladi

TIDS

any team complaining about their div being div3 or lower and wanting to get placed higher:
play us, beat us, then complain.
kk?
kk.

Last edited by Vladi,

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from WildCard

Tried they wont allow us to put up ESL adverts there :D

ESL.tf2 can’t even afford a prizefund without accepting a bribe from a russian guy to make him admin, let alone pay for an advert to run on the side of etf2l.

Vladi

TIDS

btw:

Quoted from rtan

there are some god awful teams in div2.

this.

WildCard

Quoted from N/A

[…]

ESL.tf2 can’t even afford a prizefund without accepting a bribe from a russian guy to make him admin, let alone pay for an advert to run on the side of etf2l.

Rearly, from the person spending the last week trolling ESL about only offering premium as prize. And with the new sponsor also offering hardware there are many more things to come in the future.

And whats the problem with an ESL admin offering to put up his own money? if your so against it you will be happy to stay at ETF2L and not bother with ESL then? Or put your own money where your mouth is since it obviously big enough with all the crap that comes out of it ;)

ESL staff dont accept bribes for the record :P

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from WildCard

[…]

Rearly, from the person spending the last week trolling ESL about only offering premium as prize. And with the new sponsor also offering hardware there are many more things to come in the future.

And whats the problem with an ESL admin offering to put up his own money? if your so against it you will be happy to stay at ETF2L and not bother with ESL then? Or put your own money where your mouth is since it obviously big enough with all the crap that comes out of it ;)

ESL staff dont accept bribes for the record :P

I just found it interesting that shortly after he was an announced as an admin the prize pot was announced :). ESL could have $5000 for prizes and i’d still be reluctant to play in it, the website, league and admins are messy. Didn’t mean to make you upset mate, I’m sure ESL is good.

Last edited by N/A,

Vladi

TIDS

lol this esl website is the most ridiculous thing i have seen in my life.
but i have not seen moogles penis yet.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

E-rage is on

rarecandy

why u mad tho )) 2div here i come

also look at my avatar. look at it.

in all seriousness, my team had 30 something screenshots backing us up, i bet most of you whiners had nada.

Last edited by rarecandy,

David

Instead of whining why don’t you go and play games, get screenshots and send them to the admins. Remember this is only PROVISIONAL.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 17 Next »