Forum

Regarding ETF2L S9 Seedings

Created 16th March 2011 @ 14:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Just before we get these seedings, there’s a few things everyone should remember.

The admin team has spent a great deal of time attempting to seed over 300 teams based on a very tiny amounts of information in the majority of cases. Also due to the recent boycotts over unlocks, a lot of teams will need to be moved up a division, and it will (especially in the lower divisions) be incredibly difficult to determine who it should be.

These seedings are provisional, they will almost certainly have some changes made to them. If you are unhappy with where your team has been placed, don’t make a rage post/thread about it: you won’t achieve anything. Instead, join #etf2l, type !admin and politely discuss it with an admin. Being polite and civil with people can get you a long way with a fraction of the animosity/exasperation.

And remember, it’s a game, everyone is here to have fun. ;)

Last edited by Skyride,

DuPe

[9mm]
HHH

+1

well said

Martn

I agree.
This site needs more upvote buttons.

AeZ!

TP

//offtop//Wow, there is someone who spent time typing something good about etf2l admins.

TF2 is raising again!
//end//

I totally agree with you and I hope admins did their best to make divisions equal.

kaidus

WiK?

I think it’s just as important admins remember this as well.

In fact I’d say it’s even more important.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from kaidus

I think it’s just as important admins remember this as well.

In fact I’d say it’s even more important.

Ye this is true as well, it’d just be nice if we didn’t need buckets this season.

Ox||mOr3

+1

:)

Sc

have fun :)

Last edited by Sc,

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Skyride

Instead, join #etf2l, type !admin and politely discuss it with an admin. Being polite and civil with people can get you a long way with a fraction of the animosity/exasperation.

Meh, why are you pointing that out… :'( I always enjoy to talk trash to the admins.

huhystah

nice i agree

And remember, it’s a game, everyone is here to have fun. ;)

Last edited by huhystah,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Shut up Adam, you are wrong and everything about you is wrong.

On a real note, thanks admins for putting so much effort in. Maybe next time give yourself an extra days deadline instead of pushing it back just before you hit the actual deadline? :P

<3's guys.

Califax

dyn.

Well said Skyride…

esk

way

Pozitive

HWarriors

good work

Danzeru

Royal`
MAD