yes

light

yop

Guard

Yes

weqo

broder
syster

I used to say no to this but after seeing the “new div1 teams” choices I’ll say: yes.

I don’t really care if the solution is a more narrow map pool or fixed maps, or anything else for that matter. I just want that some of these maps gets thrown into the bin.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

in my opinion, at least div 1 should be spiced up. I think it should be a fixed maplist (maybe a random public draw (irc bot?) for the fixtures). But with one random custom map added in each season. I think ‘top tier’ clans should at least have to proove themselves for 1 week of a season that they can adapt to new, unplayed maps.

For the record… I hate learning and playing new maps.

But I think it could add a lot of fun if admins did a little bit of research and found a random, custom, interesting map, and shoved it in there.

But anyway, that idea aside. There will be a lot of bitching about getting certain maps against certain opponents, and while there will be some luck factor, it would benefit the scene, especially in the ‘pre-official’ PCW’s. Good luck finding a PCW against a high level team on Goldrush when most teams will have it in 0 leagues. If everyone has the same map to play, teams will PCW on that map in the few days before the official.

nos

sure

nos

:D

dr.Justice

≧◡≦

I never thought i’d see the words “random” and “irc bot” in the same sentence that thing has got issues! (I dont wanna be captain!)

skinnie

TCM

:D

would say yes to fixed maps (although im pretty happy with our maps)

+ obligatory sourcetv + stv demos imo

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »