Forum

ETF2L: The problem

Created 6th March 2011 @ 14:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 30 31

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from xzr

[…]

Your soldier gets a pick on the enemy medic and dies, the enemy combo quite likely sustained some injuries from splash damage.

Team1: Medic+sol+demo+2 scouts, all buffed an getting more health
Team2: 2sol+demo+2scouts, damaged, possibly a few guy with buffs.

Which one is the one with the advantage?

Edit: Ah so in this case the equalizer would give your team both number and health advantage. I’d say that’s a bit overpowered don’t you think?

As a sidenote, you calling me dumb is pretty silly since you just keep sprouting the same argument time and time again. Kind of a like a broken vinyl player. Retard.

Advantage =/= numbers advantage.

Yes I keep bring the same arguments up because people keep challenging the initial idea and I am defending. Kuma is right in the fact that is boils down to, Sollys needed a buff and this is it.

OP? No you justed killed there medic and it is only the POSSIBILITY of getting away. BTW you bad at arguing you didn’t even pick up on the point that the solly has to be low to escape effective taking him out of the fight anyways.

Last edited by CrashSite,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Dummy

[…]

youve got to be trolling

A number advantage means you have more people alive in the same area than the opponent.

Dummy

Quoted from xzr

[…]

Your soldier gets a pick on the enemy medic and dies, the enemy combo quite likely sustained some injuries from splash damage.

Team1: Medic+sol+demo+2 scouts, all buffed an getting more health
Team2: 2sol+demo+2scouts, damaged, possibly a few guy with buffs.

Which one is the one with the advantage?

Edit: Ah so in this case the equalizer would give your team both number and health advantage. I’d say that’s a bit overpowered don’t you think?

As a sidenote, you calling me dumb is pretty silly since you just keep sprouting the same argument time and time again. Kind of a like a broken vinyl player. Retard.

To be fair, the team without a medic has an advantage for a couple of seconds before the enemy team is healed up if they go full out aggro, however its a very small amount of time, no?

xzr

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
To be fair, the team without a medic has an advantage for a couple of seconds before the enemy team is healed up if they go full out aggro, however its a very small amount of time, no?

Depends on your positioning. If you’ve pushed all out and ur close enough for the enemy sollies and demo to jump u then you might very well be in deep shit. It’ll break down to dm in that case. If you play careful the chances of the survivors reaching your medic are pretty low.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from xzr

[…]

Depends on your positioning. If you’ve pushed all out and ur close enough for the enemy sollies and demo to jump u then you might very well be in deep shit. It’ll break down to dm in that case. If you play careful the chances of the survivors reaching your medic are pretty low.

Well there is always the chance of scout flank, if you have gone all out, then the chance of this is increased.

Dummy

Quoted from xzr

[…]

da

Ghostface

spire

21:38 – LTG. Hildreth: Actually we’re kinda hoping Crash is gonna stick with us
21:38 – d7p.Ghostface: Crashsite’s a good player, but sometimes I get the feeling he’s a retard.
21:39 – d7p.Ghostface: dunno why.

NOW I KNOW.

xzr

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Well there is always the chance of scout flank, if you have gone all out, then the chance of this is increased.

Wow repeating my words, that’s quite a feat.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Locked for at least 2 hours. If you want to post, take your time, have a good think and build it into something decent before hitting “Add Reply”.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Now then. Play nice.

infussle

at least it cant get any worse

IPZIE

SUAVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuCQjSP5xlI&playnext=1&list=PL1DD3BD1E2D7B5D8B

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 30 31