Created 6th March 2011 @ 14:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 31 Next »

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

lol, if u think sniper piss is what it takes to break the game, get a clue

who the fuck wants their screen to turn yellow along with being critted to fuck, not to mention it completely defeats the whole fucking point of the snipers main counter, as does that stupid fucking razorback.

sometimes retards amuse me with retarded comments, excuse the excessive use of the word “fuck”.

Last edited by howdeh,

Tikcus

Quoted from byte

“The Gentlemen’s rule is now enforced in every match, where every team by default is to assume it is vanilla + medlocks, however if one team wishes to use an unlock out of the unlocks ruleset allowed mentioned, then they can do so, but only if they notify the other team before the match starts.”

So in simple English this is basically a default without mentioning anything it is vanilla + medlocks only, however if the other team wants to use a unlock out of the unlocks allowed stated by the league then they can do so but only if it is stated before the match starts/match page.

Quoted from Tikcus

Premier league – Div 2

Vanilla+medic – unless 1 team posts on match page they will be using Cinnamon

The same thing…..
Unless you actually want teams to list everything they may use

This is exactly the same as assuming Cinnamon – unless both teams agree to play vanilla+medic, but guess it is a more pleasing wording

If it passes for all divisions
I’ll add this to every match page to save time

I may be using any weapon from the Cinnamon allowed list, or I may not, it will depend on the situations that arise during the game

Last edited by Tikcus,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

[…]

The same thing…..
Unless you actually want teams to list everything they may use

If it passes for all divisions
I’ll add this to every match page to save time

I may be using any weapon from the Cinnamon allowed list, or I may not, it will depend on the situations that arise during the game

Pass it for all divisions then.

Dummy

w8 just read bytes post again, saw it didnt say the other team must agree
so this would change absolutely nothing gg
withdraw my support for this

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Leshey

[…]
CS 1.6 is about million years old and yet it lasted all this time without any bullshit unlocks. People are still making up tactics and they’re still enjoying the game. ¬_¬
All these unlocks are aimed at pubbers so that they could send their money to valve, IMO. And tbh, valve did a pretty decent job and they still earn some cash on a game that is +3 years old…

>>CS 1.6
>>TF2

Excuse me sir? This isn’t CS 1.6 where some bullshit 12 year-old retard can just grab the AWP and wipe the whole map.

Moose

[MIPC]

Quoted from Dummy

w8 just read bytes post again, saw it didnt say the other team must agree
so this would change absolutely nothing gg

Exactly. For example in prem the couple of teams which clearly already stated that they won’t agree to the gentlemans rule would still be running with whatever unlocks they like and we’re back to where we started from.

Dummy

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

>>CS 1.6
>>TF2

Excuse me sir? This isn’t CS 1.6 where some bullshit 12 year-old retard can just grab the AWP and wipe the whole map.

Ghost, stop being a moron, please, this isnt helping your image. the cs(s) community may be dumb and trolling, but saying there are no strats innit…. hell its more strat heavy than tf2 will ever be me thinks

Setlet

Lets ban stock weapons and have only unlocks used.

Atleast it’s a new experience :3

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

>>CS 1.6
>>TF2

It’s true what he says. And as dummy says, the cs comunity may be tards, but there havent been any changes since release, and the game is still a huge e-sport. I would love if Valve took this game in another direction, istead of filling it up with useless shit, just so they can make as much money as possible.

Last edited by Sir Remix,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Setlet

Lets ban stock weapons and have only unlocks used.

Atleast it’s a new experience :3

Haha, I’m curious to see how that would work out xD

byte

Quoted from Moose

[…]

Exactly. For example in prem the couple of teams which clearly already stated that they won’t agree to the gentlemans rule would still be running with whatever unlocks they like and we’re back to where we started from.

Wrong.

Cheers

Byte

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

The problem seems to stem from what individuals see as having fun.

I think we’re all agreed we play TF2 in a competitive setting mainly because its fun to do so.

I think we’re, pretty much, all agreed, that attempting to be as good, nay, as competitive as you can be, is a big part of that fun.

Now some people will have a lot of fun desperately dodging enemy fire whillst covered in piss, yelping over mumble.

Some people will find it extremely annoying that a bloody jar of piss has completely ruined this push they’ve been practising for the last week or two.

It seems lower league players tend to lean toward allowing more unlocks than higher league players, so maybe it’s because the higher up you play, the more serious you need to take it to do well. The more organised, the more co-ordinated you get, the more a fucking jar of piss can ruin it; The push, the hold, the cap, the FUN.

Personally I think the unlock rules are fine, but I do see where the RQ’ers are coming from. It’s just a shame is all.

Signed up.

jason

PHX

Quoted from Sir Remix

just so they can make as much money as possible.

They’re a company – that is exactly what they’ll do despite the teenage angst of esport gamers all over the world.
My idea (apologies if it has already been raised) would be to allow every team that has participated in the previous season a vote (just one – via the team leader) on vanilla or cinnamon. Split it into division skill groups and let the majority rule. If prem want vanilla, let them have it if they are in the majority for their division level. Repeat this vote before every season.

Oh yeah and one small gripe it’s must’ve i.e. must have not must of. /pedant

Last edited by jason,

reactioN

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

>>CS 1.6
>>TF2

ohh shit he mad

sounds like you suck at awpin’

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

ohh shit he mad

sounds like you suck at awpin’

you got bots for it right?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 31 Next »