weve all been mean to antyy enough lets stop now hes a really nice guy ingame

hehe.

Waebi

‹Con›

but maybe he isnt @LAN

alfa

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

if someone can perfom as well on lan as they can online, then i really couldnt give a shit if they cheated online (as long as money isn’t involved i guess)

I see this as an in-game bind

Last edited by alfa,

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

id facepalm but it just isnt enough…

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from alfa

[…]

I see this as an in-game bind

already did it before you posted

antyjc

2ne1

if someone can perfom as well on lan as they can online, then i really couldnt give a shit if they cheated online (as long as money isn’t involved i guess)

Okay so it’s not very well written so it comes across that i said, go ahead and cheat online it’s cool as long as you play well on LAN.

I’m not saying I support cheating, I don’t, what I was trying to say was that if someone was cheating online, and I didn’t know if they were or not, if they could then perform on LAN I wouldn’t really mind as much if they later got banned for using cheats online. Obviously if I knew for sure someone was cheating online I wouldn’t support that (INB4 QUAD). But take payard for example, he cheated, but has performed and won at lots of french LANs, and so in my opinion, I don’t really care that he got caught for cheating, i’m not going to refuse to play against him, or try to get him banned again.

soz4bad, plz dont mad :(

Last edited by antyjc,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Ah yeah mumble. Now I remember. We already discussed this. I wondered why you didn’t try to replicate it. Because it is a known problem in the tf2 community and we ALL use mumble, unlike other games. The best place to start debugging is finding the one thing that most users with the problem have in common, which clearly is mumble.

I’ve asked people to test with the new Mumble version but I don’t think anyone did.

antyjc

2ne1

oops

Last edited by antyjc,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

I’ve asked people to test with the new Mumble version but I don’t think anyone did.

$500000 doesn’t cover internal testing?

WildCard

Leave anty alone as he is my bitch :)

N/A

RaWr ::

Back on topic please…

minimoose

But my dream of playing in a prem team will never come true if etf2l get an anti-cheat system joske! :(

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

i remember talking with you about this for ages, and you saying you were gonna make a thread about it. agree completely, should team up with esea/cevo

Hat

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

i remember talking with you about this for ages, and you saying you were gonna make a thread about it. agree completely, should team up with esea/cevo

get out

nvc

tf2 is dead

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »