Forum

Third Party Cheats in ETF2L Prem & Div1

Created 6th February 2011 @ 16:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

just saying that LAN finals mean fuck all cause if you’re in any decent team you’ll still win @LAN, even though you hax’d online.

we didn’t win at i38

AnAkkk

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Think it doesn’t really matter. Since it happened for quite a few players. I’ve no doubt you will find different OS’s, drivers, input devices etc.

It could be a program conflicting with the Anti-Cheat. A lot of people are using it without any lags/issues. If you or anyone still get a lag problem then you know you can contact support http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/support/ and we’ll help you to solve it.

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

just saying that LAN finals mean fuck all cause if you’re in any decent team you’ll still win @LAN, even though you hax’d online.

if someone can perfom as well on lan as they can online, then i really couldnt give a shit if they cheated online (as long as money isn’t involved i guess)

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

if someone can perfom as well on lan as they can online, then i really couldnt give a shit if they cheated online (as long as money isn’t involved i guess)

stop defending your team by dribbling all over your fucking keyboard

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

retarded comment of the year goes toooo

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

stop trying to defend your team

EXDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited by Poop,

Springer

DAKKA

Maybe cloud gaming will be a solution some day! But than again valve will never support it… and the latency will be a bitch, anyways http://www.onlive.com

Last edited by Springer,

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from rtan

[…]

retarded comment of the year goes toooo

naah, that would be awarche:
http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-15387/page-9/?recent=270698#post-269991
“what a problem then? give rights to cheaters to hack for 50£ per month, anyway they’ll never get that money back from league…”
cant beat that.

Quoted from boomeh

we didn’t win at i38

stop bad then.

Last edited by Waebi,

blorg

Quoted from Thalien

[…]

stop defending your team by dribbling all over your fucking keyboard

KOVACS

I guess nobody agrees or disagrees with my post ¬_¬

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

It could be a program conflicting with the Anti-Cheat. A lot of people are using it without any lags/issues. If you or anyone still get a lag problem then you know you can contact support http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/support/ and we’ll help you to solve it.

Ah yeah mumble. Now I remember. We already discussed this. I wondered why you didn’t try to replicate it. Because it is a known problem in the tf2 community and we ALL use mumble, unlike other games. The best place to start debugging is finding the one thing that most users with the problem have in common, which clearly is mumble.

Last edited by Koeitje,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from KOVACS

I guess nobody agrees or disagrees with my post ¬_¬

I agree, but AC clients are still helpful as a safeguard, an AC client + AC team would be a lot more effective than the two on it’s own.

I also can spot a cheater by how they behave in game, the way they approach situations or how they act when approaching the action, probably not as good as you though, I can read basic signs but nothing overly complicated.

Apply for the AC team tbh.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

lol.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

this is my favourite comment of all time

randa

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »