Created 24th January 2011 @ 03:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 27 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

Boomeh, nice guy, came clean.
Beavern, nice guy, did not.

I think this evidence speaks for itself.

Btw whos beavern?

Boomeh didn’t come clean, he got caught by aequitas and eventually couldn’t lie anymore. As for him being a nice guy thats debateable, he once placed his bare testicals on the wing mirror of my car. Nice guy tf2 player or Crazy nut skin loseing cheater?
You Decide.

Also Kritztonite for the love of god stop going on about a conflict of interest, its a fun tf2 league with shite prizes’ at steak only maybe MVP (luv oo marco :D ) will try and weasel his way into winning somthing. Its laughable that you think someone would care enough about a shitter div6/5/4 game to go about ban all the good players in their division (and also convince the rest of the anti cheat team aswell) just so they can win a league/game?!?

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Boomeh didn’t come clean, he got caught by aequitas and eventually couldn’t lie anymore. As for him being a nice guy thats debateable, he once placed his bare testicals on the wing mirror of my car. Nice guy tf2 player or Crazy nut skin loseing cheater?
You Decide.

Also Kritztonite for the love of god stop going on about a conflict of interest, its a fun tf2 league with shite prizes’ at steak only maybe MVP (luv oo marco :D ) will try and weasel his way into winning somthing. Its laughable that you think someone would care enough about a shitter div6/5/4 game to go about ban all the good players in their division (and also convince the rest of the anti cheat team aswell) just so they can win a league/game?!?

when you say couldn’t lie anymore, i assume you mean my only choice was to come clean as their was to much evidence to protest my innocence. In which case you would be correct, but whos to say that if etf2l had banned me and aequitas didn’t pick up on anything would i have still come clean? Even i’m not 100% sure what i would have done if i was in that spot, but i do know that no matter what i said i would still be banned and branded as a cheater by the community, what would be the point in protesting something that would be very very unlikely to get changed. I love the game, i love the community, i dont think i could bare the guilt that came with not just admitting to my mistakes. Now i look back at it im glad it was some anti cheat client that caught me, atleast that way i was put in a spot where i couldn’t lie.

also it was the rear end of your car that my nuts got stuck (i think? was rather wobbly at this time) and it was immense peer pressure that made me do it :(

No, I definitely read your posts Kritzonite.

To those who claim there is no hard evidence of corruption, I refer again to my point about conflict of interest.

THIS IS NOT HARD EVIDENCE THIS IS CONJECTURE

Good day.

Kortz

.:ne:.

Quoted from Sheridyn

No, I definitely read your posts Kritzonite.

[…]
THIS IS NOT HARD EVIDENCE THIS IS CONJECTURE

Good day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=related

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

crzfst

If i conflict of interest and conflict of interest then conflict of interest beavern isn’t cheating.

Last edited by crzfst,

Waebi

‹Con›

there is hardly any conflict of interest, seeing that the actual AC admins may never even play against the respective players. Get a grip.

Norrlääänningen

Quoted from IPZIE

Dont compare norla with beavern.
Thats undeserving for Norla.

Quoted from Poop

norla would creampie beavern

To be honest, we would probably be very even, or he would probably beat me. I have better gamesense that’s about it.

I really like Beav, and I agree with Kritz to 100%

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Waebi

the actual AC admins may never even play against the respective players

Because they are banned

:D

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

You Decide.

IIRC he just came clean straight away, and didn’t actually get “caught” by aequitas but rather had unspecific logs that weren’t actually as conclusive as “he used this cheat” but rather had been tampered with. I may be wrong on that though, but imo most cheaters would have found that as grounds to protest.

Also I was obviously joking :D

AnAkkk

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

IIRC he just came clean straight away, and didn’t actually get “caught” by aequitas but rather had unspecific logs that weren’t actually as conclusive as “he used this cheat” but rather had been tampered with. I may be wrong on that though, but imo most cheaters would have found that as grounds to protest.

Also I was obviously joking :D

Wrong, he was automatically banned by Aequitas.

Special_K

WTF!?!?! I googled FREE BEAVER and it sent me to this crappy thread =/

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Wrong, he was automatically banned by Aequitas.

Ok I was wrong about details, but the point I was making was that there was nothing specific. He didn’t need to come clean about the nature or regularity of the cheat and again I’ll reiterate that there’s been many cheaters (obviously not in tf2) that have been banned by so-called infallible means such as AC software yet still protest.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Ok I was wrong about details, but the point I was making was that there was nothing specific. He didn’t need to come clean about the nature or regularity of the cheat and again I’ll reiterate that there’s been many cheaters (obviously not in tf2) that have been banned by so-called infallible means such as AC software yet still protest.

Lying about what you were actually using isn’t much better than denying you were using something at all, just so it might “appear” it’s less serious.

Last edited by demsii,

randa

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Lying about what you were actually using isn’t much better than denying you were using something at all, just so it might “appear” it’s less serious.

kaidus

WiK?

Well yea if that was proven to the case then it’s a different matter.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 27 Next »