Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 22 Next »

Mark

Phase

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Aye and once again an incident that involves frantx not doing his homework properly (which is probably because once again lack of communication) and people losing respect not only for him, but also the mgo mousetek.

On a funny side-note I just noticed that on http://etf2l.org/teams/12033/ that a person called iNdx is put down as a backup scout..
Gee, I wonder who that might be.. *Goes to ban page..*
*Clicks on aveN* .. http://steamcommunity.com/id/dgltf2/

Oh! .. I see! .. How do you guys even have the nerve to call this a cheaterteam?!

He’s a nice guy though?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

i doubt any of etf2l cheaters used public hacks, who would risk a vac ban

but you know alot about this, i see

One could argue the same about you just now, which is rather odd if you claim to be innocent (or have you finally admitted to it?).

tasKu

e-famous

DADFOIADOÖISGJOISJFOISFJPOSADKFPOSJKFPISDJPISJDGSJI

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

so you’re saying all low div scouts can track double jumping scouts and airstrafing demos/soldiers considerably well? hmmm

What does that have to do anything AT ALL with the point being made that because someone has played L4D “high-skilled” he must have amazing aim/tracking in tf2?

reactioN

Quoted from demsii

[…]

One could argue the same about you just now, which is rather odd if you claim to be innocent (or have you finally admitted to it?).

i dont even care lol

im a nice guy remember that is what matters

Last edited by reactioN,

Quoted from tasKu

DADFOIADOÖISGJOISJFOISFJPOSADKFPOSJKFPISDJPISJDGSJI

Best post in the thread

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from demsii

[…]

What does that have to do anything AT ALL with the point being made that because someone has played L4D “high-skilled” he must have amazing aim/tracking in tf2?

its a source game

beavern can shoot things in it

he played it at the highest level of play

he moves to tf2

its a source game

he can shoot people in it

Dummy

Quoted from Mark

[…]

He’s a nice guy though?

quad is so bloody obvious
looking forward to him getting banned in prem in s9 :D

Dummy

Quoted from Daleth

[…]
its a source game

he moves to tf2

its a source game

so what if theyre source games
same gfx type or w/e = same aim?
besides as demourge pointed out L4D requires a different type of aim, tf2 most resembles quake if it actually resembles any game

octochris

(0v0)

Anti-Cheat client now available: http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-15332/

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Daleth

[…]
its a source game

he moves to tf2

its a source game

Wow, that’s a strong argument there bro. I rest my case..
If it wasn’t for Crash’s post earlier argueing for me to be nice I would have called you a massive idiot right now, but I won’t. Because obviously you are right, every source game is basicly the same game because it all runs on the same engine.
The only reason why for example tfc players would have success in this game is because both games were developed by valve!

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from demsii

[…]

I don’t see why that is so unreasonable, it’s on the source engine so it feels pretty much the same, compared to moving from say CoD to TF2. If he has very good aim on L4D then why would that not transfer over? It’s not like he jumped straight into div 1/2, he was playing in div 5 but probably had the ability to play in div 3… As you said, you haven’t played with him or seen him play, tracking wasn’t amazing, just above average for a decent scout around that skill level tbh.
Arcy is another example of a player with good aim coming over from another source game, but he made a massive show about it so people know who he is. Besides, he’s too bad to be a cheater :(

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from demsii

Also, the several times I’ve played against & with quad and the more I play against him, the more I’m sure he cheats, there’s just so much bullshit in his gameplay while his gamesense/movement is terrible. inb4 re-ban. (Which would be well deserved and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more players banned in this team)

Ye but the last time you played vs me you seemed pretty confident that i was cheating, and i’m pretty confident i wasn’t :p

demsii

EPA

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

Ye but the last time you played vs me you seemed pretty confident that i was cheating, and i’m pretty confident i wasn’t :p

Wasn’t only me feeling confident about it :p Demo was shown to multiple people that had a lot of AC experience, inside and also outside of etf2l.

But it’s fine ‘cuz you’re a nice guy :p

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Wasn’t only me feeling confident about it :p Demo was shown to multiple people that had a lot of AC experience, inside and also outside of etf2l.

But it’s fine ‘cuz you’re a nice guy :p

you should compare that demo to a lan demo or something, will be identical plays. Also my motive to cheat was to be up there with the best, seeing as i got caught out on that plan why would i carry on paying for my cheats subscriptions? I’m poor enough as it is

Last edited by boomeh,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 22 Next »