Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 22 Next »

freakz

[8U]

Basically, put wlts/kukkye/bybben/skinnie, whatever prem scout in a div5 team under a fakenick and he hacks…

Swarlz

Quoted from freakz

Basically, put wlts/kukkye/bybben/skinnie, whatever prem scout in a div5 team under a fakenick and he hacks…

That’s not entirley true – Divisions have very little to do with it, it’s who you know and how long you’ve been about tbh. I mean i’ve hacked for 2 years and look at me aint been banned once OR even on the list of suspected hackers.

***edit***
ETF2L is not a democracy

Last edited by Swarlz,

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

ahah , true : D
people with awesome aim are always suspicious , but hackers always make A mistake at a moment , should catch dem here .

randa

“Beavern wasnt even that good waa waa waa”

He was banned for fucking wallhack aswell you dribbling retards. Im not really sure how you can say you definately know he wasnt walling ? He could of had aimbot that he rarely used maybe only in clutch situations etc. This way of catching cheaters is much more effective than any AC will ever will be AC is there to be bypassed and will always be no matter how good it is LAWL WIRE. All AC admins have to agree unanimously anyway so its not like one or two people are just saying ah he cheats lets ban him.

Last edited by randa,

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

Quoted from Noreille

ahah , true : D
people with awesome aim are always suspicious , but hackers always make A mistake at a moment , should catch dem here .

I’ve seen many hacks and I was involved in writing hacks (just for educational purposes ofc :P). If there’s one thing i’ve learned from it, it’s that cheeting can be a profession and only the noob cheeters get caught.
People who say “Oh he’s using an aimbot it has to be obvisious!!!!!1337” have only seen public hacks (combined with retarded cheeters) that get you VAC baned in less than a month :P.

Last edited by XHunter,

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

mmhh , so it’s hard to say what to do , maybe a bigger staff , and not friend people or teammate (lol) …

Swarlz

Quoted from Noreille

mmhh , so it’s hard to say what to do , maybe a bigger staff , and not friend people or teammate (lol) …

The AC team only has 3 people not enough tbh

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

The AC team only has 3 people not enough tbh

There is people you don’t know of in the AC team.

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

ah ? mysterrious member ? friends of official members ? hum

Anathema

Meh I give up, it’s worse than talking to a brick wall.

demsii

EPA

I’m playing against Dorkan tonight XHunter, could you write me a little something? Just in case of course, not saying Dorkan hacks, but rather be safe than sorry!

Also, the several times I’ve played against & with quad and the more I play against him, the more I’m sure he cheats, there’s just so much bullshit in his gameplay while his gamesense/movement is terrible. inb4 re-ban. (Which would be well deserved and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more players banned in this team)

As for the argument about players coming from other games where they were “high skilled”, such a flawed argument. Just because you could play an other game at a high level doesn’t necessarily mean you can play this game on a high level. Sure, if you have a knack for fps games and if you’re a quick learner you could, but that’s only true if tf2 is “your kind of game”. There are enough players who played other games on high level that never even reached a higher division of tf2, so please.. “Past performance does not guarantee future success”.

Not that I’m saying beavern cheats or not, I have never played against him or seen him play.. But if anything I think up till this point AC admins have been way too cautious to not upset the masses by only banning obvious cheaters.

p.s. Noreille, I think it would be wise for you to not talk in this topic at all, seeing you were in a team with quad and playa and phy and all .. Players who were hacking under your nose and you didn’t even see or notice anything .. Kinda shows how much you know about the entire thing ..

Last edited by demsii,

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from freakz

I’d like to test this, seems to be what the OP was saying
Anyone?

Also swarlz you love that line dontcha? :D

Personally I feel the AC team do their job right, would be rather sad if a genuine non-hacker did get banned for being good though. I mean hell, everyone has one of those days when they feel like they never miss a shot

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

Quoted from demsii

I’m playing against Dorkan tonight XHunter, could you write me a little something? Just in case of course, not saying Dorkan hacks, but rather be safe than sorry! […]

I’ll see what I can do *trololol*

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

lol , i still think that quad and phy never cheated when i was in their team , contrary i think i’m in a good situation to speak about people who are wrongly banned , be mad cause of beeing killed by a div 5 scout is hard for some ego people , i can understand it , grow ..
lets talk between adults ~~ i’m not trying to defend anybody , just sharing point of view

Last edited by Noreille,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Not sure if this is a rule or not:

But I heard (not sure if true) that Beavern was playing against an admins team and they rolled them badly with Bearven as usual beasting it up, and it was the admin that reported him.

Admins should not be allowed to report, or make any comment about potential cheaters. If they cheat someone else will report them, if not, then it is just this one person who thinks he cheats and so is likely to wrong (unless everyone else is lazy or stupid).

Also from a qn. match page comes this comment:

we pls wanna see the demo from “beavern”.

reason= we cant belive that skill after playing 170 hours scout @ a div. 6 clan.

It is the assumtion that someone can’t be as good as they are. No one was ever reported after that team lost the game because the other side is not butthurt. I am saying it now, I am biased, I played with Bearven nice guy and solid aim, reminds me of Tviq (no one dare ban him with his otter/speaky door laugh), great aim in low Div = rage.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 22 Next »