Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22

Afle

Quoted from ashkan

[…]Admins should be able to admit when they’ve banned someone wrongfully!

Of course they should. The problem is that you don’t know when you’ve banned someone wrongfully.

The way the AC admins team works nowadays has changed, but it would be nice to see ETF2L make some apologies to the unfairly banned players 2 years ago and explain what happened ; that should give some confidence to the players who got some doubts about the actual ACT, because this way, even if you would never release some evidences, that would point out the fact that suspected cheaters are not anymore banned through the “i think he is dodgy” feeling. It’s just an open secret to know which players i am talking about ; i know 2 names that got banned this way, just because some high div players suggested it to the self called AC admins in the past (i’m not talking about AnAkIn). You guys at ETF2l need to tell to the community that this isnt the case anymore, that you work through a specific protocol and that there is no place for any external opinion to the AC admins team.

tf2 is dead

just look at your name reactioNNNNN
prolly some german kid who likes ugly emo girls

Martn

Is this CSforums.com?

Sure looks like it.

tf2 is dead

ur so fucking retarded piece of shit cocksucker
trying to say what i did/ have done, and not get a single thing right

gg
you fat german pig

Anathema

Ok, perhaps I should explain.
I didn’t mean for you to take your laptop with you while you waited for the train to arrive.
Please turn it off.

Swarlz

This thread is full of low dived retards who think they know it all – please this thread has ran its course and is well over due to be locked. Pleaase fucking close this shitter of a thread.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22