Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 22 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

investing your free time means fuck all when it comes down to justice really.
just sayin’, I do not mean to discredit etc the AC team.

quad

My secret to meatshots, my new crosshair: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2272/cpgranary0005t.jpg

Its awesome for LG in quake aswell.

EDIT:

I will also record ALL my officials with a camera over my shoulder, im really tired of people being mad.

Last edited by quad,

kuma

record your pcws as well

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from quad

EDIT:

I will also record ALL my officials with a camera over my shoulder, im really tired of people being mad.

Didn’t you already do that once? :D Pretty sure it was a DM server though.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from quad

My secret to meatshots, my new crosshair: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2272/cpgranary0005t.jpg

EDIT:

Can you explain how you made that crosshair?

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

“when infact, they are volunteers doing a 99% of the time brilliant job.”

When it comes to cheating 1% is not acceptable.

“It’s 3-4 people who know a fair bit about hacks being as objective as possible about things brought to their attention.”

So we agree that this system may be flawed.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

It was a free Christmas gift from the aimbot creator – much like you get a free calendar sometimes when you buy a magazine around the same time.

kuma

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/437115/

Tikcus

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

My point is that people are always complaining about how etf2l is doing them wrong when infact, they are volunteers doing a 99% of the time brilliant job. Its not fair to persecute them for the odd occasion where they do make a bad decision.

you assume its a highly structured system run by trained professionals. It’s not. It’s 3-4 people.

I did smile reading yours reply, people will ALWAYS complain when someone makes a bad decision, or makes a decision they don’t agree with, if you are an admin you got to live with the complaints, however if the complaint is justified, whether they are volunteers or payed millions, it is important that they try and fix what went wrong, but I do agree well done admins you run most of etf2l perfectly (i’m not going to put a % figure on that cause I lack the info)

But at what point do I assume it’s a ‘highly structured system run by trained professionals.’

It doesn’t have to be run by pros (not sure if anyone can call being an anti cheat admin a profession, as that would imply they make their living from it), but the anti cheat policy should be structured so everyone is dealt with in the same way, it doesn’t have to be as I typed out, that may be an ideal situation, which may be an impossible goal

Last edited by Tikcus,

Dummy

Quoted from quad

EDIT:

camera doesnt mean you dont triggerbot

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Quoted from Daleth

[…]
its a source game

beavern can shoot things in it

he played it at the highest level of play

he moves to tf2

its a source game

he can shoot people in it

gayleth, sign up to wireplay k thanks.

You have 2 days.

Last edited by Atkins,

Krimson

Can’t we all just play with hax and make it fair?

Last edited by Krimson,

quad

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Didn’t you already do that once? :D Pretty sure it was a DM server though.

If I had a 1 terabyte harddrive, then I would record all my games I play.

But I will record my officials to show “that I dont hack in officials”, which is most important I guess.

(cam over shoulder recording ^)

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
camera doesnt mean you dont triggerbot

I will make sure to make the click sound more hearable then. Maybe even setup a 2nd camera to see clicks.. (more I can do????)

aswell, I will still be attending i42.

Last edited by quad,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Tbh i believe quad, kinda sad he has go through the trouble of recording his play to get everyone to shut up

People can get good, i remember when i first played with swifty, i told my friend never get this guy to merc for my team again he is fucking useless and my team was like div6 then too and now look at him, almost as good as gibbz

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Tikcus

however if the complaint is justified, whether they are volunteers or payed millions, it is important that they try and fix what went wrong

Right. What mistake have the made that merits doubling the staff numbers and further formalizing the process?

But at what point do I assume it’s a ‘highly structured system run by trained professionals.’

The point where you suggest individual teams working seperate from each other to review the demos and combine their results. It’s not that complicated.

It doesn’t have to be run by pros (not sure if anyone can call being an anti cheat admin a profession, as that would imply they make their living from it), but the anti cheat policy should be structured so everyone is dealt with in the same way

They already are treated fairly and equally.

Last edited by Skyride,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 22 Next »