Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 22 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Anathema

Can I just quickly request a forum ban for cheaters during the duration of their league ban?
Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and all of their retarded friends, too.

<3 it.

Dummy

this thread is now about dishwashers

dishwashers.

ye.

xzr

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

That’s not entirley true – Divisions have very little to do with it, it’s who you know and how long you’ve been about tbh. I mean i’ve hacked for 2 years and look at me aint been banned once OR even on the list of suspected hackers.

***edit***
ETF2L is not a democracy

during those 2 years you’ve never hit a shot anyway, maybe that’s why nobody suspects you

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Lets all write nice messages to Jonni asking him to come back and be in charge of hacks again

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from RaCio

[…]
You do realise that the point you are making is completely the opposite of what you intended? You’d be fine with quickly banning people after 1 youtube clip or with the countless unknown East europeans, but once somebody is part of a UK/scandi friendgroup it’s a problem?

No, I’m saying that if it was a player that wasn’t in prem, he would get looked at very closely and maybe a ban, after all, banning Dorkan would cause an uproar but banning some div5/6 guy would just mean a steam group.

And I don’t know where I said that it’s a problem when it’s someone from the UK or a Scandinavian player :/

And I’m also not disagreeing with admins decisions, I haven’t seen the demos you guys have, if I saw the demos I’d probably come to the same conclusion as you guys did.

But at this moment every time there’s a ban there’s more and more shit getting stirred up, it’s getting worse.

When I played against Beavern he didn’t seem that dodgy, there was a few moments of “???????” which made me question but nothing vital to warrant a report from me.

I’m also not fine with banning someone after a youtube clip at all, what we want is the reassurance that the proper steps are being taken to make sure that innocent players aren’t getting banned, and that every player is being treated equally, be they div1 or div9.

I don’t have a problem with the AC team, I don’t disagree with their bans, but I do disagree with their information leading to the bans, we are mainly kept in the dark as to what information you hold, where you got the evidence from.

Bans:
Beavern aimbot/wallhack

If anything I’m trying to create an opportunity for the AC team to reassure us that they are doing their job and not to worry.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

minimoose

Hey admins, I know how much my opinion matters to you, so just send those demos to me so you can have my all important faith back. Ok, thanks.

PS. No one cares whether you have lost faith in the admin team guys.

I should be the public relation officer for ETF2L

Last edited by minimoose,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

No, I’m saying that if it was a player that wasn’t in prem, he would get looked at very closely and maybe a ban, after all, banning Dorkan would cause an uproar but banning some div5/6 guy would just mean a steam group.

I think all the spastics on these forums prove time and time again banning anyone who has friends will cause an uproar

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Anathema

Can I just quickly request a forum ban for cheaters during the duration of their league ban?
Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and all of their retarded friends, too.

Was suggested over a year ago to the other Admins – it was never implemented fully. I did try and do it manually where possible though :[

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

I think all the spastics on these forums prove time and time again banning anyone who has friends will cause an uproar

Maybe, we had a player in our team that was probably watched by the AC team, I always thought that if he was banned by ETF2L that he’s a lying cock, I never thought if he got banned from ETF2L that the AC team are lying cocks.

Wabbeh

Quoted from xzr

My god this thread is retarded, the AC team doesn’t owe you spastics any explanations. Live with it

minimoose

Ban periods are hilarious.

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]
I don’t have a problem with the AC team, I don’t disagree with their bans, but I do disagree with their information leading to the bans, we are mainly kept in the dark as to what information you hold, where you got the evidence from.

If you are not capable of spotting hacks without us pointing out exactly where, you’re almost certainly incapable of spotting them when we do point out exactly where. What’s the point in releasing the demos when all it will get is “I didn’t see anything”?

Edd

T2P

i fully respect the ac admins in their bans.

the only bans i have had any doubts over are cloak and beavern.

In regards to demourge saying that someone who played high skilled l4d not being able to transfer their skill to tf2, i remember a couple of weeks ago noticing a certain scout c0rage, playing with FB.

He seemed to do fine and carried on playing with them for a fair while, so why cant a similarly skilled l4d player who stays with his l4d team who join etf2l and are seeded div5 be able to dominate it?

For that above reason that is one of only two players that have been banned that i disagree with.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Edd

i fully respect the ac admins in their bans.

the only bans i have had any doubts over are cloak and beavern.

In regards to demourge saying that someone who played high skilled l4d not being able to transfer their skill to tf2, i remember a couple of weeks ago noticing a certain scout c0rage, playing with FB.

He seemed to do fine and carried on playing with them for a fair while, so why cant a similarly skilled l4d player who stays with his l4d team who join etf2l and are seeded div5 be able to dominate it?

For that above reason that is one of only two players that have been banned that i disagree with.

I never said you *aren’t* able to, I said it doesn’t *always* have to be the case and that it certainly does not *automaticly* mean you are good in tf2. And that it had nothing to do with beavern as I had never seen him play or played against him.

Last edited by demsii,

Edd

T2P

im not saying it does make you instagood at tf2, just that both cases are very similar

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 22 Next »