Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 22 Next »

Swarlz

HERPAADURRPAADURRPAAHERRPDURPAHUPRADURP
DURRPAHURPA HURPA
: This thread makes me rage so much but I can’t stop reading.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

you should compare that demo to a lan demo or something, will be identical plays

I would, but I no longer have it after reinstalling steam and I honestly don’t feel like wasting any more time on it.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Wow, that’s a strong argument there bro. I rest my case..
If it wasn’t for Crash’s post earlier argueing for me to be nice I would have called you a massive idiot right now, but I won’t. Because obviously you are right, every source game is basicly the same game because it all runs on the same engine.
The only reason why for example tfc players would have success in this game is because both games were developed by valve!

Damn so close, he almost followed the rule of not being an asshat.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Damn so close, he almost followed the rule of not being an asshat.

What? I didn’t call him a massive idiot, I said I would have! .. And I debunked his argument just like you said! If with some sarcasm!

Last edited by demsii,

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from demsii

[…]

I would, but I no longer have it after reinstalling steam and I honestly don’t feel like wasting any more time on it.

or you could just admit that you were wrong and the rage inside provoked such a savage attack on a nice guy

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

My point is dear AC team, I have lost faith, I don’t feel entirely comfortable or convinced that a player who comes along from another game, isn’t down with the big boys in circle jerks, and does really well and plays legit, would be here for long.

Also, Dorkan, now we’ve all seen that frag clip, where he tracks a solly whilst jumping over him, even when he’s reloading so there’s not much point in him even tracking him anymore, what’s going to happen with that? If he was a div5 guy, he’d probably be banned by now.

You do realise that the point you are making is completely the opposite of what you intended? You’d be fine with quickly banning people after 1 youtube clip or with the countless unknown East europeans, but once somebody is part of a UK/scandi friendgroup it’s a problem?

xzr

My god this thread is retarded, the AC team doesn’t owe you spastics any explanations. Live with it

demsii

EPA

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

or you could just admit that you were wrong and the rage inside provoked such a savage attack on a nice guy

You taking the piss out of it yourself kind of says enough for me in all fairness.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Just before the thread is locked, do people think the viablity of public access to demo’s of cheaters?

Personal I think not, but I understand people wanting justice, Catch 22 much.

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from demsii

[…]

You taking the piss out of it yourself kind of says enough for me in all fairness.

i’m taking the piss out of it because it was a fucking piss poor attempt of a bust movie :D I have no motive to cheat now im already banned, nuf said rly

N/A

RaWr ::

will you all just shut the fuck up

Waebi

‹Con›

imo at least pointing out “it’s in these demos, we dont give a fuck if you find it or not” would be nicer than the current system, yes @ Crashsite
Quoted from N/A

will you all just shut the fuck up

yessir

Last edited by Waebi,

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

<3 it

Anathema

Can I just quickly request a forum ban for cheaters during the duration of their league ban?
Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and all of their retarded friends, too.

Last edited by Anathema,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Anathema

Can I just quickly request a forum ban for cheaters during the duration of their league ban?
Thanks.

haha i exactly told the same to canfo in steam a few seconds ago ^^

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 22 Next »