Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 22 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Okay, these days there’s a lot of questioning and shizzle going down about the AC team, I for one don’t feel 100% confident in it, there’s a lot of shit going around about the credibility of the AC team.

I for one need my faith restored in you guys, I’m not on a “FREE BEAVERN ZOMMMMGGG!” hunt here, I’m on a “I need to know innocent players are safe” hunt.

Now, I’ve played source games since the start, I’ve been admin on many servers, I’ve seen many cheaters and know how they work just like many people do.

My team played a game on tf2 with some lovely fellows, with the likes of Playa, Phytek and his group of fags, Playa in that game was hacking, obviously, he was running around filled with confidence, no peeking to start with, just a run around the corner guns a blazing dishing out meatshots like a boss and out scoring their medic, no scout runs around with that amount of confidence, and no scout tries to shoot you through the pillars and the fence on granary :DDDDD

Now, we also played against qn. with BeaVerN, this was different, he was banned for aimbot/wallhack, which is a very tall order, why? Because an aimbot is somewhat obvious, a cheater will always make a mistake, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcNlXxnrMk&feature=player_detailpage#t=34s as you can see there, Playa looks up to the ramp, just for no reason, apparently, he then walks through that same area, and does the most ridiculous turn around in the world when the solly goes down.

BeaVerN had good aim, but not amazing aim, his positioning was meh and was letting down the fact he could aim, whether or not he cheated or not, I don’t know, I haven’t seen what the AC admins have seen, and I hope they made the right call.

I know you don’t release evidence, but banning someone for a wallhack/aimbot is not exactly gonna be difficult to see to the untrained eye, it’s an aimbot ffs.

Now there’s also another player, called GENY, some of you may have met him in our team, he was a beastly scout, he arrived from COD and other competitive games and had a very good aim, but his movement, his calls, and general map knowledge was awful, I know some people got all ragey over him, and rightly so, but I wouldn’t let a cheater in my team, not without me taking a look at him first, the guy missed so many spots where scouts are hiding, most of his calls he made where wrong but his aim was strong.

He’s now VAC banned… :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But that was for COD:BO, apparently.

My point is dear AC team, I have lost faith, I don’t feel entirely comfortable or convinced that a player who comes along from another game, isn’t down with the big boys in circle jerks, and does really well and plays legit, would be here for long.

My faith is kinda fading with the AC team, I’d like it to be restored.

Also, Dorkan, now we’ve all seen that frag clip, where he tracks a solly whilst jumping over him, even when he’s reloading so there’s not much point in him even tracking him anymore, what’s going to happen with that? If he was a div5 guy, he’d probably be banned by now.

I’m not accusing anyone here, I’m just saying restore my and many other peoples faith in the AC team, and I’m sure you’d want us to have faith in you.

Have an appropriate video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqepCssCPT0

Anathema

1. “But he wasn’t even that good!”
– Hackers aren’t always retarded, sure, you have people like Banana, who went from utter shit to pretty skilled in the timeframe of a week, after having been shit for months. Not everyone is that stupid. If I were cheating, I’d try damn well to not make it blatantly obvious by consistently meatshotting people all the time. It only takes a couple of kills to turn a match around, made at the right times.

Aimbots are not obvious at all. Free aimbots you have encountered on public servers are, of course.
I believe it was Payard, who had been aimbotting forever, and they only caught on to him because he slipped up once.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

If he was a div5 guy, he’d probably be banned by now.

+1

Spike Himself

TC

Anathema, you’re missing the point.

Also +1 WAR

vani

Bully

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Have an appropriate video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqepCssCPT0

Blocked in my country :(

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

If only you were allowed to punch a cheater in the face like a bawss.

Less hating then.

Spanish people are allowed to cheat ;) see valverde and contador ^^ just kidding.

No, the video of playa isnt special at all, nothing suspicious about that. Dont really see why you make this topic.

And payard was caught cheating and admitted it later on. So that was a situation wich justifies the use of the ac team.

besides boomeh also got caught on cheating and some other higher div cheaters.

Ofc there will be more people caught in lower division, just because there are less divisions on the top level.

Anathema

I have not missed the point at all.

He’s saying he didn’t notice anything suspicious about beavern playing, hence he’s losing faith in the AC team.
I’m saying that he wouldn’t notice anything obvious because not everyone is as dumb as playa and phytek, etc.

SfynX

T2P

there isnt a tool that you can use to detect hacks, i believe the AC team will always take the safety rope when it comes to this sorta stuff and i dont blaim them. it is difficult to predict where someone is just aware of where a specific player is etc or not, and for this theyl need a mumble recording or something.

Swarlz

ETF2L is not a democracy

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Anathema

1. “But he wasn’t even that good!”
– Hackers aren’t always retarded, sure, you have people like Banana, who went from utter shit to pretty skilled in the timeframe of a week, after having been shit for months. Not everyone is that stupid. If I were cheating, I’d try damn well to not make it blatantly obvious by consistently meatshotting people all the time. It only takes a couple of kills to turn a match around, made at the right times.

Aimbots are not obvious at all. Free aimbots you have encountered on public servers are, of course.
I believe it was Payard, who had been aimbotting forever, and they only caught on to him because he slipped up once.

Of course they aren’t all obvious, but it’s also obvious when someone isn’t hacking, I’d prefer to have a non obvious hacker in ETF2L than have a person that’s innocent banned tbh. Because, as you said, he slipped up, he got banned.

The innocent player just played, he got banned.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from SfynX

there isnt a tool that you can use to detect hacks, i believe the AC team will always take the safety rope when it comes to this sorta stuff and i dont blaim them. it is difficult to predict where someone is just aware of where a specific player is etc or not, and for this theyl need a mumble recording or something.

I would rather have an aimbotting player in the game, than a fair guy banned unjustifiedly (If that word even exists :D).

And this should be the goal of the AC admins as well, otherwise it’s impossible to have faith in them.

edit: I’m way too slow :(

Last edited by Warmaster,

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

Quoted from Swarlz

ETF2L is not a democracy

maybe it should be…
some guys are making the rules , adding their friend in ac staff etc …
And some will “n”ever accept to reconiz their mistakes , because it’s not a democratie and because people have a superior ego

Last edited by Noreille,

Swarlz

Quoted from Noreille

[…]

maybe it should be…
And some will “n”ever accept to reconiz their mistakes , because it’s not a democratie and because people have a superior ego

Sadly it won’t happen though – they won’t even release evidence of the hackers. More to the point all people can is complain on their forums and it’s not going to change anything.

**edit***

Also if everyone had their say when someone was accused of hacking nothing would ever happen – the admins do everything in their spare time and don’t have the time to make sure everyones happy. Sure I think they’re awefull but they do more then me so I saulte them 0/

Last edited by Swarlz,

Quoted from Noreille

[…]

maybe it should be…

Glad its not a democracy :D wouldnt work at all

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 22 Next »