Forum

Arranging matches

Created 12th December 2010 @ 21:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Henchie

.:ne:.

Okay,I just thought i would say my bit. After all the shit that has been said about clans trying to arrange matches,my experience has been good. We are in div 6g and have had problems with match dates,yet when I asked for a re-schedule or a different time EVERY team has tried their best to accomodate us. This is very refreshing as I have been involved in etf2l for a couple of years. All the teams that have had problems arranging matches should look too div6g. This season has reminded me why we play TF2. Personally I cant wait for season 9 as this has given me new enthuiasm for the game. Etf2l has to get some of the credit for this but most of all I thank div6g. Been a pleasure this season, so thanks guys

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

I find most officials go swimmingly, its the pcw’s that are bitches.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

We’ve had about half of our matches end up being default dates because the teams don’t bother replying, its a mixed bag, sometimes you can get a div full of awesome teams to organise with and sometimes you get a bunch of russians.

Depends how funny your name is, huh d2m? :P

Martn

I didn’t have any problems whatsoever with arranging matches in div6l.
Even the french teams were no problem.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

The first thing to successfully schedule a match (and to get a convinient default date) is to put some days in the match comments that suit you. Some teams just write “Hey, when do you want to play” and do not get an answer.
I did pretty good with suggesting some days and updating them when another match has been scheduled for one of the suggested days.
Also, do not forget to propose a schedule at Sunday evening if you did not receive an answer!

Linus

[d¿s]

im really happy for you.

im linus and div6g is my fav division on etf2l.

Last edited by Linus,

octochris

(0v0)

never had a problem, some of my friends did though, with some foreign arseholes. after that i joined the bnp.

Martn

Quoted from CanFo

The first thing to successfully schedule a match (and to get a convinient default date) is to put some days in the match comments that suit you. Some teams just write “Hey, when do you want to play” and do not get an answer.
I did pretty good with suggesting some days and updating them when another match has been scheduled for one of the suggested days.
Also, do not forget to propose a schedule at Sunday evening if you did not receive an answer!

This + add the team leader to steam friends.

rtan

-9w-

be polite and understanding to your opponent, apart from if it’s chris

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from rtan

be polite and understanding to your opponent, apart from if it’s chris

fuck ryan fuck

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from octochris

i joined the bnp.

I heard kuma is a fan too.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

I heard kuma is a fan too.

we chopped him up and made him into a fan, yes.

BlinkBoy

GFM

Ohhhh you :DDD

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Not had much of a problem this season, few teams been slow replying but no matter.

Only 1 team this season were complete arseholes to play against (scroll down league and look for only team that has penalty points this season).

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

make rule to wildcard only 24h or more before match!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »